Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

license plate swapping

rosetta TASMANIA, Australia

anyone interested in swapping united states plates for tasmanian plates................i collect united states plates in australia,i have some tasmanian ones in my garage to swap.all are reasonable condition .early 60s ,2 automobile,1 trailer,1 motorcycle[same as '72 illinois plates]blue/white[cross postage will cost betw 9-12 dollars[more 4 me]

This message was edited Oct 30, 2009 5:18 AM

this is them sitting on top of the bumper and the little motorcycle one......HB8781....TT1024......LA7519.....AXO251

This message was edited Nov 21, 2009 9:37 PM

Thumbnail by g_whizz

any swap interest in these ones[remember,im in australia]

Thumbnail by g_whizz
Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

hmmmm... I'll take the one that is attached to that ride! LOL Tell me what I'm looking at?

1956 s 130 international.....gm chassis/home fabricated rear rails..308 c/i gm motor /decked block /planed/large valve brookfield heads.t400 trans.2.8 10 bolt rear,discs all round. 666 camshaft[sedate]rollers,all 'crane rods,..match ported inlet exh........15x7 pontiac rims/31'' tyres...............flat tray......gets goods to the market very quickly....engineered about 5 yrs ago,built by me,,,,subaru wrx silver/flake paint.............have travelled about 250 miles since......great to drive

Thumbnail by g_whizz
Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Aha ~ International. I should have known from the emblem. The modifications threw me. Very nice.

DH has a 1940 International pick up that has been street rodded. Always in some mode of restoration but I agree fun to take out on the road.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.