Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: A Child's Christmas Tree: Emma's Christmas Tree

Communities > Forums > Article: A Child's Christmas Tree
bookmark
Forum: Article: A Child's Christmas TreeReplies: 1, Views: 22
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3gardeners
Mableton, GA
(Zone 7a)

October 27, 2009
11:54 PM

Post #7215042

This came up in my "Random Articles" section. I really hope you have pursued this subject as a children's Christmas book. I've read plenty as I have two kids that are now 13 and 10 and this is much better than many that I have read. Plus it is true. If you could write it and have Emma validate it in some way and include actual photos as well, it would really be something special for all time. I hope you pursue this for you, Emma and all of us. Thank you again for telling us your story. :-)
BennysPlace
Beverly Hills, CA

November 7, 2009
11:19 PM

Post #7251366

Hi there,

I must apologize for the belated reply. I just completed a move from Arizona to Denver.

Your words are very kind and inspiring. I have actually talked to a few publishers but it is rather difficult to get any to look at the story. I won't give up because I too love the story and am very attached to it. If I could have this on the shelves of a library and parents reading it to their children, that would be so wonderful.

Thank you kindly again and all the best.

Blessings,
Ben

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: A Child's Christmas Tree Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
great story onewish1 4 Dec 24, 2008 4:26 PM
Believing jeri11 6 Dec 25, 2008 11:19 PM
A lovely story Sharran 9 Dec 25, 2010 10:47 AM
Beautiful! Aunt_A 3 May 16, 2009 9:01 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America