Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting Seeds: Labeling my wife

Communities > Forums > Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting Seeds
bookmark
Forum: Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting SeedsReplies: 1, Views: 34
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
adbussiere
Virginia Beach, VA
(Zone 8b)

November 2, 2009
8:57 PM

Post #7234548

Now she's the "Seed Snatchin, Compulsive Weeder". Can't wait for more articles from which I can further define the little dear. My son just decided to buy her a mini-flashlight for Christmas.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

November 2, 2009
9:34 PM

Post #7234654

Oh, c'mon, we gardeners defy definitions & boundaries! LOL

A mini-flashlight is no good, as it leaves you with only one hand to garden. She needs a headlamp! I've got a nice bright little LED one (lightweight, too) that I use pretty regularly, especially during the summer when it's just too hot & bright to get a lot done during daylight hours.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Seed Snatchin': The Art and Sport of Collecting Seeds Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Too true and it is great fun... podster 26 Jul 31, 2008 3:24 AM
loving this Dutchlady1 0 Nov 30, 2007 7:41 PM
seed snatchin' lobelialady 2 Mar 30, 2009 2:43 PM
Brings back memories! plantladylin 5 Nov 4, 2009 9:32 PM
Flower seeds Mamad2 1 Dec 3, 2007 3:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America