Communities > Forums > Crafts & Hobbies
Forum: Crafts & HobbiesReplies: 67, Views: 440
Add to Bookmarks
Reedsburg, WI
(Zone 4b)

November 6, 2009
1:54 PM

Post #7247067

I am again doing a Christmas Card Party this weekend with my sister and my mom. For those of you who either weren't here last year, or just don't remember, we get together to do our cards. Each of us comes up with 3 designs and then puts together kits so that the others can easily make 4 cards of each of our designs. This year, another sister (from Tx!!) has also come up and will be joining us. So the only other sister (who somehow missed the creative gene) has decided she will also join us. She is going to be our runner, stamp cleaner, envelope addresser, and meal maker!! We are going to make some extra cards for her to take home and send out as well. :)

Anyway, these are my 3 designs and after the weekend, I will post the rest of them that others have come up with.

Please feel free to add your cards too as you make them! I love to see the creations of others!!

Here is the first card (and my least favorite-it just doesn't say "WOW" to me)

Thumbnail by sjweld
Click the image for an enlarged view.

This thread has 67 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Crafts & Hobbies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the new forum! Trish 17 Oct 5, 2009 12:23 AM
What a find!!! justmeLisa 37 Feb 24, 2009 8:26 AM
Sampler 1801 Ginger_H 7 Aug 20, 2012 2:34 PM
My Dream Catchers....for Zanymuse, et al roadrunner 32 Aug 26, 2008 2:29 AM
mingmimi justmeLisa 6 Oct 20, 2007 11:51 AM

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America