Photo by Melody

Article: The Jungle in my House: A fellow plant dragger..

Communities > Forums > Article: The Jungle in my House
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Jungle in my HouseReplies: 1, Views: 13
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Pyewacketcat54
Fort Worth, TX
(Zone 8a)

November 9, 2009
12:24 PM

Post #7255376

Hi there Sharon,
I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one that doesn't care for houseplants,and I know you have cats too, maybe that's part of it? Too much trouble to keep them out of them,and the mess,but I do the same as you drag
em all in in the fall. The house I bought 5 years ago has a great backroom full of windows,hence,my new plant room,but then the cats decided it was their room,now the cat room.So,thanks to them,I have to find another place to keep them.When I lost a dear friend to cancer, I adopted her 2 Maine Coons,Baxter and Sissy,they look at plants as if they are salads made to order,so it is a mess.LOL
I love reading your articles,your wonderful tales of growing up and your sage advice,you are a true charm... Becki
How is Ava doing? I haven't been on much,due to sickness,job loss,and general life bumps in the road...tell them all hi for me..
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 9, 2009
3:32 PM

Post #7255903

Becki!!! Hello again, so good to see you. Seeing your name just reminded me of a conversation we had once upon a time...was it Kim Novak in Bell Book and Candle? I can't remember now, but it was something like that. Ava still has a thread...Eads Journey on Parking Lot forum, so you need to stop by for a visit. And she is fine, though buried in a layer of new snow today, I think. It's so good to hear from you.

Ahhh, what I would give for a back room full of windows. And cats...oh yes...there is that. It's a constant battle.

I'm sorry about the little life bumps, but they are there, right in the middle of the road. It's how we make our way around, over or through them that counts, I guess. Sometimes it's a struggle.

Thank you for writing, you can't imagine how good it is to see your name again. Please don't be a stranger.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Jungle in my House Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Laughing GardenGuyKin 19 Nov 9, 2009 7:44 PM
Houseplant Irony LariAnn 1 Nov 3, 2009 4:17 PM
12 step program for houseplant haters melody 5 Nov 9, 2009 3:16 PM
Still chucklin' Quilter5bdsr 8 Nov 11, 2009 2:28 AM
Aspidistra Hell! NEILMUIR1 1 Nov 3, 2009 11:48 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America