Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: The Jungle in my House: House plants

Communities > Forums > Article: The Jungle in my House
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Jungle in my HouseReplies: 1, Views: 14
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
liniris
Cottonwood, AZ

November 9, 2009
1:32 PM

Post #7255526

So good to hear someone else that doesn't like houseplants. We inherited a 10 ft tall rubber plant. I too, chugged it in chugged it out, until one Oct. I was sick and didn't get it back in, now it's only 3 ft tall. Even leaving it out all winter didn't totally kill it Like you, I don't have the heart to totally abandoned it. At least it's a size I can handle now. Linda in N.Central AZ.
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 9, 2009
2:41 PM

Post #7255734

One of mine is still sitting outside on my porch. I have ignored it now for about 3 weeks. I don't know how much longer I'll have the heart to ignore it, and for the moment it's still enjoying our good weather.

Nice to hear from you, glad you got your rubber plant down to a reasonable size...now if only I could do the same!

Thanks.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Jungle in my House Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Laughing GardenGuyKin 19 Nov 9, 2009 7:44 PM
Houseplant Irony LariAnn 1 Nov 3, 2009 4:17 PM
12 step program for houseplant haters melody 5 Nov 9, 2009 3:16 PM
Still chucklin' Quilter5bdsr 8 Nov 11, 2009 2:28 AM
Aspidistra Hell! NEILMUIR1 1 Nov 3, 2009 11:48 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America