Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Garbage Gardening: Grow a Pineapple Fruit Tree Plant!: growing pineapples

Communities > Forums > Article: Garbage Gardening: Grow a Pineapple Fruit Tree Plant!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Garbage Gardening: Grow a Pineapple Fruit Tree Plant!Replies: 1, Views: 18
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
abonda
Attleboro, MA
(Zone 6a)

November 9, 2009
8:23 PM

Post #7256879

Sounds like fun I think I will give it a try! I hope it is worth the wait? 2years is a long time! But that baby pineapple is soooo cute I have to try and grow one!
JaxFlaGardener
Jacksonville, FL
(Zone 8b)

November 10, 2009
2:58 PM

Post #7259692

Hi, abonda! Nothing lost in the process of trying to grow pineapple plants! You get to eat a healthy fruit and get a bromeliad crown to grow to boot! If it doesn't take, you get to eat more pineapple -- never a bad thing. LOL

Thanks for your comments!

Jeremy

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Garbage Gardening: Grow a Pineapple Fruit Tree Plant! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
growing pineapples ringbearer31 11 Dec 31, 2010 7:46 AM
Golden gardening opportunities... podster 8 Oct 8, 2007 11:33 PM
Pot size? imapigeon 3 Oct 15, 2007 1:49 AM
Pineapples billowen 0 Oct 8, 2007 8:37 PM
My pineapple pic Islandshari 9 Oct 12, 2007 4:04 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America