Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

gas pump/oil tin/grease can gallery

rosetta TASMANIA, Australia

hoping to throw in a thread where people can show off their prides and joys from the garage collection................heres my'golden fleece' salesmaker pump/bowser to start

Thumbnail by g_whizz

i know you are out there,somebodys bidding against me on e/bay''''show us your tins''''''

Thumbnail by g_whizz

how about a genuine castrol lube station!anyone have anything similar?

Thumbnail by g_whizz

wow!what a response,my own forum ,,,,,,,tins,,,,,,,,,

Thumbnail by g_whizz
Missouri City, TX

Great collection.

hey bubba great to hear from you. i was startin to feel like tom hanks,lookin for a basketball to draw a face on.....glad you like the display.....gas'n 'oil is big here,many collecters,,,hope to show more,further on

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

I can admire it but no competition here ~ sorry.

DH collects assorted galvanized oil cans. They are buried deep in the store room for now.

Twarn't us bidding agin you... did you get the bid?

im always bidding on american cans,,,,,,even if i get them for a steal, i still pay an arm and leg for shipping.............have you got any 34 chev bodies you could squeeze in a large envelope

im an avid whiz hollingshead collector and atlantic..........seems like,so is everybody else

Thumbnail by g_whizz
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

awesome collection!!!!

license plate anyone?

Thumbnail by g_whizz

MANY YEARS OF GREASE CAN COLLECTING

Thumbnail by g_whizz
Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

What!!! NO vintage cars???? LOL

Missouri City, TX

Got a kick out of your license plate collection, too.

Once followed a blond driving a silver Jag XKE just to read the plate -- IMAQT2.

She was cute, too. - LOL.

many unique strange,brake fluid/polish tins.anything with a 50/60s look to it......atf....gear oil cooling fluid...i love them

Thumbnail by g_whizz

i want people to seriously look at this box..i believe it may be the leadup to polygas/polyoil---parrot brand...cannot find any info about it possibly worth about 1000 dollars[wishful thinking]

This message was edited Nov 29, 2009 5:19 AM

This message was edited Nov 30, 2009 2:46 AM

Thumbnail by g_whizz

heres a few drums and cans,,c'mon collectors i know theres a lot out there.bang up a few pics..........i can go to the local sunday market and chat to at least 3 collectors...surely we can get something going....[no-photo]

This message was edited Nov 30, 2009 2:48 AM

try again...heres a few drums'n' cans[with photo]

Thumbnail by g_whizz
Missouri City, TX

I collect some things, but not oil cans - lol

Still enjoy seeing your pictures of your collection.

heres an old 30/40s epex pump awaiting resto...cant do everything at once...bottom half has to be fabricated[and look old]..these were gravity feed manual pumps

Thumbnail by g_whizz

the thread has gone stagnant,heres some pump pics to liven things up

Thumbnail by g_whizz
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Hi gwhizz! I just came across this thread. I will post pictures of our pumps a bit later. My husband and son restore gas pumps! Thanks for this thread!

Someone is alive out there____thank you,.,.,.Check out the license plate thread as well!!!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I was looking at the license plate thread earlier! I will try and get photos posted here today of all of our pumps. Yesterday was a little hectic. Loving all of the oldies here, gas pumps that is! I'll be getting a new stove in a few weeks...a 1950's Western Holly! Will have to post that here too! Here's the link to see it.
http://www.antiquestoveheaven.com/images/western2.jpg

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.