2010 Seed Catalogs are Starting to Arrive here

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thompson & Morgan a few weeks ago.

My favorite Stokes Seeds was in the mail today, as well as T&T Seeds
(Canadian Mail Orders)

I love looking thru the catalogs and making an outrageous wish list.

mobile, AL(Zone 8a)

I got a really nice Pinetee gardens catalog as well, really nice laid out, love the selection of veggies. I too make outrageous wish list of things I would like to grow but don't have the space to grow.

Büllingen, Belgium(Zone 6b)

Visit this one too: www.seedsite.eu

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

I got T&M, and the tomato one - can't remember the exact name, but it's primarily tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Hmmm...T&M must be mad at me. I haven't gotten one yet. Mostly veggie catalogs but we're not doing the big gardens any more.

Already placed and received 2 orders from Geoseed. Placed an order w/ Griffith Propagation for 3 new varieties of hydrangeas for March delivery. Shady Oaks Hosta catalog in and I'm drooling,making a list and checking it twice.Q&Z Hosta catalog not here yet. Terra Nova and Spring Meadow catalogs not here yet....now those two are real drool material. Lost my North Caroliana Farm catalog. May have to email for another because I like to kick back on the couch w/ catalog and hilight pen.

Peggy

I musta hit the big time, got a Twilley's seed catalog. Woo hoo!

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Pinetree here... before Thanksgiving was a surprise. Nice selection ~ yes, I'm already wishing.

When young, it was the Christmas toy catalogues and now seed catalogues. We don't grow up ~ our tastes just change.

Ah yes... the Sears catalog. The *best*. They had ever toy anyone could ever want.

Dearborn, MI

Big Red, you mention Terra Nova, Spring Meadow and NC Farms. Aren't these wholesale catalogs or can anyone order? Nancy

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

nancy,
yes,they're wholesale.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.