Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

...........And by the way

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

The hardy geraniums were less than $3. My absolute all time favourites (excuse British spelling)

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

This message got separated from the original post "how I wish" ....this is the second time I've made this mistake - will I ever learn...LOL. So the hardy geraniums were being sold in Lowes at bargain prices. Naturally I had to buy some, even though I don't have anywhere to plant them yet. If you have never grown these hardy plants (common name cranesbill) then you don't know what you are missing. Buy one plant and you will be hooked for life. Just ask Mark from Northern Ireland - he has some magnificent photos. (Hope you didn't mind me giving you a plug here Mark).....:-)

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

hi Louisa

here's a $10 bill for plugging my geranium photo album which is my most visited photo album with over 3500 hits in 5 months.

I really believe that every serious gardener should have these plants either in a large pot or in the ground. If only people here can see the display I have right now.

thanks again

Mark

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.