Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: The Perry Como Palm: the perry como palm

Communities > Forums > Article: The Perry Como Palm
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Perry Como PalmReplies: 1, Views: 25
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
daphnep
Jonesboro, GA

November 18, 2009
2:25 AM

Post #7284639

loved your story of the palm tree.I have fallen in love with the date palm. I beleive this to be one of your"perry como palms" I bring mine in every winter and gladly return them to the yard in the spring. Thanks again for your account I can relate .because I felt the same about Eddie Fisher.
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

November 18, 2009
2:51 AM

Post #7284755

Oh, me too, about Eddy Fisher...until the big ET affair. Now that broke my heart, Debbie Reynolds' heart too, I guess.

I'm glad you have the date palm too, and yes, I'm sure it is the same as mine. Even in Georgia you bring it in during winter? I thought perhaps it could survive there.

It's so good to hear from you, Daphne, thank you! Also fun to be reminded of Eddie Fisher. How soon we forget!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Perry Como Palm Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
My Palm got big! NEILMUIR1 80 Nov 25, 2009 2:03 AM
Serendipity LouC 5 Nov 18, 2009 1:08 AM
Your Palm WormsLovSharon 1 Nov 17, 2009 6:34 PM
Palm phicks 1 Nov 17, 2009 11:52 PM
Great article lakesidecallas 1 Nov 23, 2009 6:13 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America