Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Beautiful, yummy, and good for you too, cranberries are not just for Thanksgiving any more!: Fruits native to North America

Communities > Forums > Article: Beautiful, yummy, and good for you too, cranberries are not just for Thanksgiving any more!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Beautiful, yummy, and good for you too, cranberries are not just for Thanksgiving any more!Replies: 1, Views: 15
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
LynnSpa
Kittery, ME

November 23, 2009
11:15 PM

Post #7303847

Hi - the article is great, but, at the risk of pedantry, I want to mention that pawpaws and persimmons are also fruits native to North America, as are blueberries. Happy Thanksgiving, and happy cooking (and eating!).

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

November 24, 2009
12:26 AM

Post #7304099

I wrote this article TWO YEARS ago; it was my very first article for Dave's Garden! Unfortunately I cannot go back and change it. I realized later that there WERE other fruits native to North America.

Thank you for catching that error which I don't consider pedantic!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Beautiful, yummy, and good for you too, cranberries are not just for Thanksgiving any more! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Adding Cranberries to my grocery list! rcn48 6 Dec 17, 2007 1:24 AM
No more round slices ... GreenAtHeart 23 Nov 25, 2009 11:58 PM
Hey phicks 26 Dec 16, 2007 11:28 PM
Cranberry relish - year around birder17 13 Nov 25, 2009 12:58 AM
We LOVE Cranberries all year 'round! Aunt_A 3 Mar 23, 2008 7:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America