Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

PlantScout Discussion Forum ??

This forum is locked so that it is viewable only by paid subscribers of Dave's Garden, and only subscribers can add new replies. We are a member supported website.

Delphi, IN

A few years back I wanted to participate as a company in the PlantScout, and at that time it may have been new, since you had to email Dave's Garden to get set up. I emailed but never received a response and never pursued it again until now. It looks as though it is now much simpler and they even take PayPal as payment which is certainly a plus to me.

I wasn't sure where to post my question(s), so thought I'd try here first over the General Discussion and Chat forum since all of you must participate in selling something. I tried to click on the link PlantScout Discussion Forum (which was listed on a page with information about becoming a participant company in PlantScout), but it is my guess that you actually have to be a participant company before you can access that forum, because I could not get there or find it among all the other forums, and that is where the link took me to when I tried...the list of *all* the forums. So before participating, I have a (or some) question(s).

I guess first off, are there any here who have their own websites and participate in PlantScout? Although I have way over 100 items, I thought I'd like to start there. If you list 100 different items (plants seeds or bulbs), can you easily change those items at a later point? Let's say for instance one year I have used up my 100 limit, and then the next year I add a new item, and want to swap that particular item out with one of the 100 I already have listed, can that be easily done? Also, how easy would it be to upgrade from 100 to more items?

Thanks for any input, and if I should be using another forum for these questions, thanks for that info. too.

T

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!