Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Anyone into vintage tractors here?

Fort Bragg, CA

I collect and restore older tractors. Here is my latest project: a Massey-Ferguson TO-35 tractor. Got it running this Summer and now its ready for body work and paint.

Thumbnail by SeasonedWarrior
Waterman, IL(Zone 5a)

We have a 1947 International Cub. We haven't used it in several years. It just sits in the shed. Poor thing.

Quarryville, PA

I'm new to the Dave's Garden forum. I am into older garden tractors I have a '72 sears ss14 with snow/dirt dozer blade and mower deck. I also have a '65 wheel horse 502 garden tractor that has been sitting in peices in my basement for about 2 years. One of these days I'll get the time to restore it and put it back together.

Richmond, TX

Our work-every-day farm tractors are elderly: a Fordson Dexta and an Allis Chalmers D 14. Great machines!

Highgrove, CA

nice!!! i don't know know much about vintage tractors, but i LOVE them, although i reside in California, I'm from the south where tractors were seen everywhere!

Lick Creek, IL(Zone 6b)

I've got the Case VAC 14 that Grandpa bought new back in the early to mid '50's. It still runs but is starting to look real ragged from many long years of faithful service. A restoration is lurking out there a few years away though I'm afraid that once it starts to look all pretty and new I won't have the heart to use it. Thats kind of self defeating. My current workhorse is a Kubota MX5000, not a vintage machine but certainly a great tool to have.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Some where on here at Dave's is a picture of my Allis Chamers we think its a 1947 or 48 but I love it

Lavina

Richmond, TX

I remember that!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.