Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Garden Talk: Driftwood - Part 2

Communities > Forums > Garden Talk
bookmark
Forum: Garden TalkReplies: 64, Views: 450
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

November 30, 2009
10:37 PM

Post #7322987

Let's continue chatting about the driftwood pieces we've found, seen or own.

Trees, stumps, bark and such are all welcome.

On Cape Cod we often passed a shop named Yak Arts. What a treasure it is. Most of the wood items come from Indonesia.

Thumbnail by pirl
Click the image for an enlarged view.

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

November 30, 2009
10:43 PM

Post #7323012

Here is a collage of some of the offerings of Yak Arts outdoors. The inside of the shop is equally interesting.

Thumbnail by pirl

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

November 30, 2009
10:45 PM

Post #7323017

The benches are unique!

Thumbnail by pirl

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

November 30, 2009
10:47 PM

Post #7323023

These faces are made from the very fast growing trees in Indonesia, which are planted in sand. The top of the tree is cut off and used for other purposes but it leaves the roots that are very easily lifted from the sand and local artisans create these wonderful faces.

The pieces are very large and very beautiful.

Thumbnail by pirl

willowwind
Moundridge, KS
(Zone 6a)

November 30, 2009
11:06 PM

Post #7323081

Pirl, thank you so much for starting part 2. I'm one of those dial-ups and this will be much easier. I love the benches and the root face is stunning. It makes me want to get a whittling set and start carving, but I'm afraid my thumbs would be the first things to come off! :( As a camp nurse I became quite skillfull with steri-strips due to whittling classes. You started such a fun thread so I'm glad we can carry it on.

Willow
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

November 30, 2009
11:23 PM

Post #7323153

Pirl, I've seen some of those beautiful benches from Indonesia. I've often thought of getting one, but wouldn't want to use it outside. Don't have the right place for one inside. There are also beautifully carved pieces of Mahogany from Indonesia.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

November 30, 2009
11:50 PM

Post #7323254

There is such extreme joy in wandering around Yak Arts and it's a place many people seem to just drive by and pay no attention to it seems. It is never crowded.

When people ask how we can go to Cape Cod each and every June I feel they must not absorb what's to be seen and enjoyed. Even at a Rhododendron Park there was no one but us on a gorgeous sunny afternoon where I spotted this peeling bark.

Thumbnail by pirl

WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

December 1, 2009
1:52 AM

Post #7323662

Love the bark.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

December 1, 2009
2:21 AM

Post #7323766

Me, too. Just saw similar bark last week at the library when I didn't have my camera with me. I'll have to go back soon.
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 1, 2009
2:36 AM

Post #7323815

Pirl, Is that a Birch? I keep seeing those exfoliating bark birches everywhere and keep thinking how handsome they are. But I have a large River Birch and nowhere to put another. I like them because their leaf cover is not overwhelming.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

December 1, 2009
2:39 AM

Post #7323830

I believe it is. Only the Rhododendrons had name plates.

We had two white birches but they aren't meant for this area and it's the most common tree to see arborists removing, sadly. They just rot out.

Crape Myrtles and our Andromeda have lovely bark as well but not as nice as that birch.
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 1, 2009
2:56 AM

Post #7323867

Mine loses one of the mid to large size trunks about every 3 years. Each year I let 2 or 3 of the starts grow and there are always replacement trunks going. It's the same all over the Mid Atlantic region too. I don't know if this is not the case anywhere in the US. But they are pretty.

Here is my favorite Crepe Myrtle, Red Rocket. It also get wonderful bronze berries and foliage in the fall.. I'll have to pay closer attention to the bark.

Thumbnail by stormyla

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

December 1, 2009
3:00 AM

Post #7323877

It's lovely and it stands out so well against the white stucco of the house. Go out and check the bark tomorrow. You may be very pleasantly surprised.

Provided I remember, I'll take a photo of the bark on mine tomorrow along with a few other driftwood pieces.
willowwind
Moundridge, KS
(Zone 6a)

December 1, 2009
6:35 PM

Post #7325457

Beautiful birches Pirl. Birches grow well here but are subject to borers. I don't have one here but did in western Kansas. It the was the closest thing to satisfy my love (and missing) of aspen, and yet handle our growing conditions here. I didn't realize crape myrtles peeled either, I'll have to go look at mine now. Stormy, I love that Red Rocket...what a beautiful color.

Here's a couple of interesting pieces I hauled back from my tree hunt. The first one is an old knot-like area or maybe root part. I thought I could plant some sedums or hen and chicks in the bowl it's created.

Thumbnail by willowwind

willowwind
Moundridge, KS
(Zone 6a)

December 1, 2009
6:59 PM

Post #7325520

This is just an interesting and aged branch that I thought might be fun to use as an edging somewhere.

Thumbnail by willowwind

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

December 1, 2009
11:49 PM

Post #7326369

I'd use it on the diagonal and from the tiny split I see at the end it just makes it so tempting to put in some tiny plant that can grow.
willowwind
Moundridge, KS
(Zone 6a)

December 2, 2009
4:06 AM

Post #7327211

What a wonderful idea! I have some tiny-leaved sedum that has a blue-green color...always reminds me of little blue spruce trees. Maybe I could pack the split with some potting mix and add that. Or if I wanted to go for color I could seed some portulaca in there. thank you so much.

Willow
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 2, 2009
7:26 AM

Post #7327549

Willowind, I think Portulaca would look great in there.

That Red Rocket grew to that size from an 18" twig planted 4 years ago. I have 2 of them on that white wall, one at either corner along the side of the house.

Pirl, I worked a lot of hours today and couldn't get into the garden at all. Will try to check it tomorrow.

ge1836

ge1836
Pittsford, NY
(Zone 6a)

December 2, 2009
11:02 AM

Post #7327629

Might the pealing bark trees be PaperBarl Maple or River Birch?
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

December 2, 2009
1:19 PM

Post #7327801

The Crape Myrtle has interesting looking bark but it's not the peeling type.

I have those tiny Christmas tree type of sedums! I'd shy away from Angelina - it grows way too fast.
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 2, 2009
3:51 PM

Post #7328241

I had to move the Angelina around a lot because of it's aggressive growth. It's one Sedum that doesn't even mind wet conditions.
HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 2, 2009
7:10 PM

Post #7328876

Stormy, Hi! We have a clump white birch out front Jamie and I brought back from coal country 15-20 years ago. A couple of the trunks will have to be removed before winter (egad, more craft material LOL). We also have vigorous new growth (much to Holly's disappointment) coming in. I love this thing in any season: the white bark is such a contrast to the juniper background, the early spring catkins are a harbinger of things to come, and the summer foliage seems to shimmer in the slightest breeze ( I can understand why willowwind finds it reminiscent of aspen). It also makes me think of the sensitive little guy tagging along on Dad's heels through the north woods to find one suitable to dig up and drag home. Ric
P.S. Holly thinks she could put the space to better use and I will admit that we are at the southern most range for these to grow well without northern exposure or elevation.

This message was edited Dec 2, 2009 2:14 PM

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

December 2, 2009
8:46 PM

Post #7329260

Has anyone used Wire Vine. I found it a couple years ago and love. I am trying some cutting but only one of the five seems to be alive. Here I have it in a pot with tiny spruces I am trying to some what bonsai.

Thumbnail by WormsLovSharon

willowwind
Moundridge, KS
(Zone 6a)

December 4, 2009
1:05 AM

Post #7332979

sk, I have wire vine in several places and have liked it. The biggest problem I've had is having grass or weeds seed through it. It is really quite tough and comes back just when I'm sure it hasn't made it. Mine hasn't developed into anything very sizeable, but my daughter has one that has really taken off. Hers is about 4-5 years old now.

Ric, your white birch is so pretty...it makes me miss mine. Sounds like it has special memories too.

Willow
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 4, 2009
1:19 AM

Post #7333021

Ric, LOL, I remember Holly talking about how attached to that tree you are. Those Junipers make a beautiful backdrop to just about anything.

My birch lost both of the outermost branches this summer.

Thumbnail by stormyla

WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

December 4, 2009
3:53 AM

Post #7333563

Willow, bending with the wind, looking very pretty, warm as the sun...

Just seemed like the thing to say. My wire vine lives year round. I have it in planters, hanging baskets and pots. In the ground, I do sometimes get wild grass coming through but I just lift it up and weed under it. I have not seen it attach to the ground. I wonder if I covered some long strands if they would root. I think i will try that because I have about 10 cutting going and it looks like only 2 or 3 are going to make it. Have you seen the seed?

Beautiful Birch. Love the multiple trunks.

We are going to freeze tomorrow night.
willowwind
Moundridge, KS
(Zone 6a)

December 5, 2009
9:32 PM

Post #7339109

Oh, I wish I fit your discription just now sk. No warm as the sun right now. It's windy and 33 degrees...and this is supposed to be the pick day of the week. Br-r-r-r! I've never seen the seed, but mine does root along in places and I have been able to make a few divisions to spread it around. Hope you didn't get too cold.

Willow
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

December 5, 2009
10:31 PM

Post #7339294

Cold, nasty and constant light rain here. The temperature says it's 41 but it feels so much colder. Glad I gave my newly planted lilies a good covering of our own compost.
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 5, 2009
11:07 PM

Post #7339439

No snow yet, Pirl? It's coming your way at least from the south.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

December 5, 2009
11:35 PM

Post #7339547

Not yet. The weather report says we'll have a low of 34 so even if we get snow it will be gone fast. Several very nice days coming up so I can still garden quite happily.
WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

December 6, 2009
1:20 AM

Post #7339950

We are OK as long as you are in hr sun. In the shade it is cold. Problem in Las Vegas is we do not have a lot of winter clothes. My DGG Hannah, left her for her freshman year in Provo, Utah. Her roommate is from Boston. Her roommate kept telling her to layer her clothing. She had no idea what she was talking about and finally told her. Her roommate was on the floor laughing in disbelief. The roommate said that is something you learn in Boston when you are very young. I think I am going to write a letter to BYU and state they might include a website to go to for instructions for layering of clothing for us Southwest desert rats going to cold areas for college. LOL.

I had a great day. Did a lot inside and I may get caught up on the house and start on the photo albums. Those are my winter projects. Photo albums and cuttings. Hope you all had a great day. But I think my DH has watched at least 9 football games in two different rooms. Maybe that is why I got some work done. LOL..
HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 11, 2009
11:00 PM

Post #7359921

Here are a few more driftwood pics. I keep a piece in my birdbath for the birds to perch on. Here is a pic of the whole birdbath. For those that may not have seen it before it is a fountain with a 3ft deep pond at the bottom. The water bubbles out the top and drips back into the pond base. There is a Robin sitting on the driftwood.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 11, 2009
11:04 PM

Post #7359928

Here is a closer pic of the top. I had to put out the winter bird bath a much smaller heated saucer.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

willowwind
Moundridge, KS
(Zone 6a)

December 11, 2009
11:29 PM

Post #7359994

What a wonderful idea HollyAnn. Did you make it or purchase it as is? I love the idea of the falling water, and it's really beautiful with the frozen areas. The driftwood it a great perch. Did you have to anchor it in somehow? Obviously the robin likes it!
HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 11, 2009
11:58 PM

Post #7360071

Willow, We were helping friends move and they were going to leave it. Not really sure where they got it from might have been in the yard when they bought it. It's cement and very old. There was a pedestal and the top, it may have been originally used as a fountain as there is a hole in the top that runs all the way thought the pedestal. I knew what I wanted but was having trouble finding something for the pond bottom. One of my sons was working for a company that makes cement products, basement stairs, pipe, septic tanks culverts. He custom made the pond bottom just to fit the pedestal. They make this 6ft wide 3ft deep well and he poured a center core the same size as the pedestal with a hole running thru it also. We put a circulating pump in the bottom and a flexible tube runs all the way from the bottom of the well up thru the core and pedestal then out the top. I didn't want it to spray up high just enough to bubble over and drip back into the pond bottom. I have fish and frogs as well as pond plants in the bottom.
The driftwood just sits in the top I have never had to secure it in any fashion.
Here is a summer pic pretty overgrown by this time.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

December 12, 2009
1:26 AM

Post #7360348

How lovely, Holly! The perch is a great idea and I, too, love the frozen artistic look to the ice at the side of the bird bath - you probably arranged it!
willowwind
Moundridge, KS
(Zone 6a)

December 12, 2009
2:41 AM

Post #7360531

Goodness, those plants look happy as clams! That is really something, and to come by it the way you did is so lucky. It's a good thing your son is so capable in finishing off the project. We have an old stone BBQ/outdoor fireplace that was built here in the 40's and is now falling apart on the sides. I had wanted to put it back together to use, but DH said he just didn't think it would be structurally sound at this point, so...now I want to try to make it into a fountain. We have an old sink thing that was used for flushing large amounts of mop water and old meds at the nursing home where I worked and it will fit perfectly into the cooking area. I figure, if I cover it over with the rock thats come off the sides, and some extra as well, I can run tubing up the chimney and allow the water to spill (just bubbling too) over the top and back into the bowl under the rocks. it should allow for drinking and bathing, but not be exposed where it will need cleaning all the time. We'll see if it works.
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 12, 2009
2:48 AM

Post #7360552

Sounds like a grand idea, Willow.

Holly has wonderfully talented men in her life who love to make beautiful things for her! Lucky Gal.
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 12, 2009
2:56 AM

Post #7360571

Holly, whenever I see a photo of your fountain iced up, it reminds me of this sculpture. I so want one of these.

Thumbnail by stormyla

willowwind
Moundridge, KS
(Zone 6a)

December 12, 2009
4:36 AM

Post #7360813

Oh Stormy, when I first looked at that picture I couldn't figure out how the water could have frozen so quickly to be caught in mid-air. Then I read your post and saw the word sculpture. How silly I feel! That really is beautiful...where is it?

Holly really is very lucky. I really love my husband, but I think his structural integrity arguement may have been more of an "I really don't want to do it." fuss. I don't know though, because he was amazingly enthusiastic about making it into a fountain. Maybe he just doesn't realize how well I want to cover it with rock! :) At any rate, it will be interesting, and I have a bed winding around it anyway so the heat from cooking might play havoc with the plants, but water certainly won't.
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 12, 2009
5:04 AM

Post #7360893

Willow, Holly is indeed lucky! That sculpture is at Burpee's Fordhook Farm here in Southeastern Pa.
WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

December 12, 2009
6:45 AM

Post #7360996

Holly, how great that you got a photo of the blue bird. Love those kind of gifts.

Willow, your idea sounds like fun. The birds will love the babbling brook. Get your camera set up and sit back and watch.

I still have a few items I have to do for Christmas presents. Of course, I have to put photos together before I can order calendars so I must do nothing else tomorrow. Have a great evening. Wish me luck. Suppose to have rain/snow tomorrow so that will be reason enough to stay inside.

ge1836

ge1836
Pittsford, NY
(Zone 6a)

December 12, 2009
10:59 AM

Post #7361100

Great sculpture .
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

December 12, 2009
1:52 PM

Post #7361299

Willowwind - you are not alone. I, too, thought it was frozen water! Great sculpture, stormy!

Love the idea of the BBQ/fountain!
HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 12, 2009
2:42 PM

Post #7361396

You guys are right I do have some very wonderful and talented men. Dear hubby Ric and both my sons Josh and Jamie are really handy. They all have an artistic eye as well and quite often add ideas and details to my projects. I can get them to fix or make almost anything if I'm willing to wait. We have a lot of unfinished projects though and Boy are they hoarders. LOL
Willow that does sound like a great idea. You might want to try finding something flat to run the water thru at the top to get a sheet of water comming down over the rocks. Or maybe several copper tubes or a tube that lays along the top with several holes so you have water comming down at different points along the rock. Depending on how much work you want to put into it you could add a small pond at the base and make another tier of water flowing from the sink into a lower level. Add some potted plants and it will be lovely.
Stormy, Love that statue. I must go visit Burpee's Fordhook Farm this summer. You have such great pics from there.
willowwind
Moundridge, KS
(Zone 6a)

December 12, 2009
5:09 PM

Post #7361764

I wish my son lived closer because he is truly a gardener at heart too, and loves projects. Unfortunately he's going back to school, and will probably have several more years if he gets into the program he wants, so he won't even have time for much for a good while. Actually, that's not unfortunate...just for me! I do have a very gifted son-in-law though, so may have to get him involved in some of these things.

Holly thanks for the ideas. I might use the tube with several holes at the top as I want just a gentle flow, but wider than what a single dripping tube would give. There is a good spot at the base of the structure where a small pool could be, and that might be pretty with the sheet effect a flat surface would provide. H-m-m-m...great ideas to fall asleep contemplating.
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 12, 2009
6:34 PM

Post #7362037

One of the things that I really like about that sculpture, is it's placement. It appears that it and the tree are being swept along the same windy course and they seem to mirror each other's motion.

Placed into another setting, I'm not sure that I would love it as much.
HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 21, 2009
3:12 AM

Post #7386665

Snow buried driftwood. LOL

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

ge1836

ge1836
Pittsford, NY
(Zone 6a)

December 21, 2009
10:40 AM

Post #7387195

That looks familiar .Stormes are nothing to sneeze at but leave such beauty
willowwind
Moundridge, KS
(Zone 6a)

December 21, 2009
7:18 PM

Post #7388389

How beautiful HollyAnn. Those of you back East have really had a big one. It really looks like Christmas for sure, but I know it's probably hard to get around. Thanks for sharing the pretty part.

Willow
HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 21, 2009
7:26 PM

Post #7388401

We had about 16-18 inches at our house. I know there are some areas with almost 2ft. Even though I know it is a hardship for many I still love when it snows. It is just beautiful.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

December 22, 2009
1:14 AM

Post #7389254

How lovely, HollyAnn. The driftwood still stands out in the photo. Ours is totally covered. The drifts have been like pieces of sculpture in this blizzard.

ge1836

ge1836
Pittsford, NY
(Zone 6a)

December 22, 2009
11:32 AM

Post #7390123

Thism is a charming wreath

Thumbnail by ge1836

HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 22, 2009
1:38 PM

Post #7390306

ge that is such a great pic. Are those your birds?
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

December 22, 2009
1:56 PM

Post #7390341

Ge, that's a great photo.

ge1836

ge1836
Pittsford, NY
(Zone 6a)

December 22, 2009
2:27 PM

Post #7390406

I'm a cat person
no birds here.
The pic was borrowed from the web.
WormsLovSharon
Las Vegas, NV

December 22, 2009
6:26 PM

Post #7391024

That is so great. Those are absolutely beautiful birds. Thanks for the bright picture for the morning. Very gloomy here. Having a blizzard of tree leaves.
HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

February 5, 2010
2:42 AM

Post #7530960

I was in another discussion and remembered this thread. I finally have gotten all my pictures back. They aren't all back in their files yet but at least I have them.
Here are a few pictures from Jekyll Island, Georgia. This is Driftwood beach. These pieces are just huge.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

February 5, 2010
2:46 AM

Post #7530970

There were tons of them. I did pick up a few small pieces.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

February 5, 2010
4:46 AM

Post #7531285

Oh Holly, That's only about a 12 hour drive. Are you sure you don't want to hitch up the trailer and go back for some?
HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

February 5, 2010
5:23 AM

Post #7531352

LOL Stormy, You should see the Live Oak Trees on that island, too.
Ric and I had the nicest day just sitting on that beach. It's on the inlet and as you walk farther down the beach and around the curve you see fewer and fewer pieces of driftwood and finally you come to this empty beach. There is a salt marsh behind the beach and the water rushes out of the salt marsh across the beach to the ocean. I've never seen anything like it. We stayed out on the beach till the tide came in so high that there wasn't hardly any beach. Then we went back to the camp ground and put up the tent and then went out and had dinner. On the way back to the camp ground we went back to the beach to see how high the water had gotten. It was pretty neat the ocean was all the way back into the salt marsh. There was this bridge that we walked across earlier in the day when the salt marsh was emptying back into the ocean and then at night the water was flowing the opposite direction back into the marsh.
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

February 5, 2010
7:37 AM

Post #7531474

Holly, The Low Country is one of my favorite places in the US. I know of what you speak. Jekyll, Edisto, Sullivan, Beaufort, all places of exceptional beauty and wonderful culture. The moss in the Oaks, just glorius. I take my shrimp with grits, if you please!
HollyAnnS
Dover, PA
(Zone 6b)

February 5, 2010
12:28 PM

Post #7531667

Talking about Shrimp there were two men with a long net catching shrimp while we were there. One man would walk out in to the water and stand in shoulder deep water with one end of the net. He would be out there at least a 1/2 hr or more then they would walk the net in and pull the shrimp and fish out of the net then the other man would go out and stand in the water and they would repeat the process. The day we were there that water was cold really cold I wouldn't get in it and no one else was in the water either. There was a pretty strong current going thru there too. They did that over and over all day until it was too dark to see. What a way to make a living.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

February 5, 2010
1:03 PM

Post #7531719

Oh, Holly! What gorgeous pictures and great pieces of driftwood. I love them, as you'd expect.

We haven't been going to the beach too often this winter since it's been colder than normal - so much for global warming!
stormyla
Norristown, PA
(Zone 6b)

February 5, 2010
5:36 PM

Post #7532480

Holly, I've read a lot about those shrimpers, but never really stayed around to watch them work. A lot of those guys are 10th generation shrimpers and they still do it the old way. I don't think there are any that still use the nets by hand in the gulf, just in the low country.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Garden Talk Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Vines for shade Foxglove 27 Aug 23, 2007 2:17 AM
wierd bug problem Ivey 9 Mar 7, 2010 7:54 PM
The ComposTumbler dave 43 Apr 18, 2009 5:06 AM
Are there any plants that discourage snakes? If not, any other ideas? Carol7 35 Aug 23, 2007 12:37 AM
Vine support pole Dinu 11 Jan 13, 2014 1:26 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America