Photo by Melody

Article: Pomander Balls - natural air fresheners you can make with your children this holiday season!: Finger Cots for Happy Fingers?

Communities > Forums > Article: Pomander Balls - natural air fresheners you can make with your children this holiday season!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Pomander Balls - natural air fresheners you can make with your children this holiday season!Replies: 1, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MuleMarm
Sweetwater, TX

December 7, 2009
6:27 PM

Post #7345296

Thanks so much for the "Happy Smells" and memories!

How about using Finger Cots -- available in all sizes from the stationary store -- to protect those little fingers and thumbs!

(The little rubber-like things used for turning umpteen pages, one at a time; are inexpensive, and heavier than rubber gloves, only covering the end of an adult finger / thumb! Should work well!)

Just hope I can find cloves in bulk in time to make a batch for presents at Hanukkah and Christmas!

Blessings to all... MuleMarm

PS -- I survived having at least one adolescent in the house at any given time, for more than 20 lo-o-ong years -- while rearing 5 girls whose ages stretched from "here to there!"

You'll make it Dear Heart! (I am praying for you!)

This message was edited Dec 7, 2009 12:34 PM

carrielamont

carrielamont
Bedford, TX
(Zone 8a)

December 8, 2009
3:33 PM

Post #7348418

Please let me know if THAT idea works! I thought a finger cot was sold at a medical supply store for a different purpose. (Sorry, but I did.) And thank you for the prayers and blessings - I can use all the help I can get.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Pomander Balls - natural air fresheners you can make with your children this holiday season! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
What fun! KyWoods 8 Dec 13, 2007 11:18 PM
Excellent Article! rcn48 32 Dec 10, 2009 1:47 AM
What about orris root? bonjon 7 Dec 3, 2009 8:04 PM
Try a band-aid on the thumb vlkno 6 Dec 8, 2009 6:36 PM
How do I get the spices to stick? Otavia 1 Dec 4, 2009 8:30 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America