Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Warm your Winter Holidays with the Spicy Scent of Cinnamon: I tried this recipe

Communities > Forums > Article: Warm your Winter Holidays with the Spicy Scent of Cinnamon
bookmark
Forum: Article: Warm your Winter Holidays with the Spicy Scent of CinnamonReplies: 1, Views: 47
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
sewgirl
Richmond Hill, Ontar
Canada

December 7, 2009
7:30 PM

Post #7345612

I recently tried this recipe and did not strain the extra liquid out of the applesauce as suggest. It was very sticky to work with during the 2nd rolling of dough scraps. Next year I'll try to reduce the applesauce liquid. You're right about he scent, it's heavenly!!
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

December 8, 2009
12:09 AM

Post #7346644

If it gets sticky, just add more cinnamon (unless you've run out, which happens!). :-)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Warm your Winter Holidays with the Spicy Scent of Cinnamon Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Oh, What a Fabulous Idea! DreamOfSpring 19 Dec 7, 2009 4:53 PM
Tea phicks 10 Dec 7, 2009 6:31 PM
Fun project Terry 10 Dec 12, 2009 2:41 AM
We are SO doing this Christmas Eve! BennysPlace 5 Dec 20, 2008 9:36 PM
Senseless Cinnamon reelhectic 3 Dec 14, 2009 6:05 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America