Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Computer Talk: plug

Communities > Forums > Computer Talk
bookmark
Forum: Computer TalkReplies: 2, Views: 47
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
TurtleChi
Danville, VA
(Zone 7a)

December 14, 2009
4:06 PM

Post #7367673

Hello,
I have a dell laptop and it is having problems with the cord that you charge it... This is the 3rd cord for this laptop which is two years old... My question is this... The first charger plug they sent me a new one, second one I paid over 100.00 for a new one... Is it really important that I buy a dell replacement? It will charge in my car but not in the house with the adaptor... Hope you can understand this ranting...LOL
Susan
hcmcdole
Powder Springs, GA
(Zone 7b)

December 14, 2009
5:33 PM

Post #7367940

Buy one off eBay that will work on your Dell model. OEM parts are very expensive, yet a generic will work just as good but costs a lot, lot less. (This is what I did for our two HP laptops and saved a ton of money).
TurtleChi
Danville, VA
(Zone 7a)

December 15, 2009
3:13 AM

Post #7369686

Thank you very much...
Susan

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Computer Talk Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Hotmail help Calalily 13 Jul 17, 2008 11:51 AM
Screen Capture Programs holty 16 Feb 8, 2010 2:13 AM
This 'problem' is driving me nuts! hczone6 10 Feb 11, 2014 4:24 PM
Laptop recommendations Gwendalou 10 Jul 30, 2007 10:12 PM
G Mail Invitations PudgyMudpies 43 Dec 28, 2007 12:12 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America