The browser crashed, and when I restarted Firefox, check this out:
At least FF has a sense of humor . . .
Yep, I got that one awhile back! Here's one I made up:
Server still not found
Firefox can't establish a connection to any server, anywhere.
* Check the address for typing errors such as ww.ohnonotagain.com instead of
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy (fat chance). Try again in a
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web, you Dummy!
* If youíre on dial-up, check to see if itís windy, damp, raining or snowing outside. If
so, forget it. Try again in a few days.
* If you have satellite, check to see if itís cloudy outside. If so, forget it. Try
again on a sunny day.
** Please note--there is no ďTry AgainĒ button, because you know as well as we do
that itís useless.