Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: The Charlie Brown Seed Tree: Creative Ideas

Communities > Forums > Article: The Charlie Brown Seed Tree
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Charlie Brown Seed TreeReplies: 1, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

December 21, 2009
6:29 AM

Post #7387049

Your Christmas tree sounds like a very good idea for the creative gift giver. My gift would not be a seed tree but a calendar made from my own photos which I have compiled on my computer for easy access to plan my first calendar that is made from my own adventures that I partake in during the year. I will be giving one calendar to my church pastor who was featured with his wife for the month of March. In the month of April I have a picture of my garden with the first pumpkin bloom appearing in the picture. I have included a picture of my calendar with this comment. I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in 2010

Thumbnail by 3pmp
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

December 21, 2009
6:52 AM

Post #7387072

Thank you so much, for your comment and for your Christmas wish. My wishes are the same to you.

Your calendar is lovely, beautiful in fact. It might surprise you, but I did the same thing a few years ago. I made the calendar for my family and here is a photo of it propped against my computer screen beside your photo. It looks much the same as yours, but more focused on my family photos than on my garden. I used more of a collage style, too, instead of the single pictures. It was fun to do, and much appreciated by all who received one.

If I had thought of it this year, I could have done one like you did for my friends, using my garden photos. What a clever idea, I appreciate your sharing it.

Thanks again, and again, blessings to you this Christmas season.
Sharon

Thumbnail by Sharran
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Charlie Brown Seed Tree Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Clever idea Hemophobic 12 Dec 19, 2009 5:17 PM
Thanks for the reminder . . . Adaylilyfan 1 Dec 15, 2009 3:13 PM
Got a Tree Big Enough? NEILMUIR1 5 Dec 17, 2009 2:23 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America