Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Gardening with a Silver lining!: 10 ppm silver

Communities > Forums > Article: Gardening with a Silver lining!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Gardening with a Silver lining!Replies: 3, Views: 15
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
wormfood
Lecanto, FL
(Zone 9a)

December 22, 2009
3:11 PM

Post #7390489

From the health food store I was given a dropper bottle of Silver Hydrosol. It's supposed to be taken every day of your life but I take it when people around me are sick or when my ear, nose, throat problems crop up.
A drop of water in my ear from the shower can start an infection that travels to my chest to create bronchitis. I went from 4 times a year bronchitis to once a year, in the three years I've been taking the silver. I'm thinking it works, so I keep on taking it. Plus, with the price of the doctor's visits I'm saving I can afford it.
I think I'll try some on the vegetable garden. It's a 2 fl. oz. (60 ml) bottle of 10ppm. How much do you think I should put in a 24 oz. spray bottle?
Nancy
wormfood
Lecanto, FL
(Zone 9a)

December 22, 2009
3:19 PM

Post #7390501

On the back it say it "elecrolytic process delivers particle size (average 0.0008 microns / 0.8 nm) and (96%) active silver (99.999%pure)..."

LariAnn
Miami, FL
(Zone 10a)

December 22, 2009
4:12 PM

Post #7390632

Nancy,

For garden use you cannot dilute it. That's why using a commercial solution such as you have (Sovereign Silver?) is not economical for general garden use. For example, if you are going to need a gallon for garden spray purposes, figure 64 times the amount of money you spent on the 2 oz. bottle and that is how much the commercial preparation is going to cost you for the garden. By contrast, I make my own with the USP II generator and the cost per gallon is about a dollar. I'm sure other generators, such as the Silver Lungs or SilverGen, will produce a similar quality solution for the same cheap price (compare the cost of the SilverGen SG6 Auto, at $219, with the cost for a gallon of Sovereign Silver and you'll see how economical having your own silver solution generator can be). A gallon of Purest Colloids MesoSilver is $217.00, and you would use it "as is" for the garden, not diluted!

LariAnn
wormfood
Lecanto, FL
(Zone 9a)

December 22, 2009
7:15 PM

Post #7391150

I have been reading all this info since 11am this morning. It is so great, I thank you. Now if it can cure decubitus of the butt... [8+)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Gardening with a Silver lining! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Wow, a memory.... Sharran 6 Dec 26, 2009 4:38 PM
thanks IRFAN_LODHI 1 Dec 21, 2009 6:04 PM
unique KanapahaLEW 3 Dec 24, 2009 9:18 PM
What a Scientist! Tall_Shadow 1 Dec 21, 2009 6:07 PM
What to look for . . . LariAnn 0 Dec 22, 2009 6:22 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America