Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Florida Anise, An Uncommon Evergreen Shrub: Wonderful!

Communities > Forums > Article: Florida Anise, An Uncommon Evergreen Shrub
bookmark
Forum: Article: Florida Anise, An Uncommon Evergreen ShrubReplies: 3, Views: 37
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
kniphofia
Morpeth
United Kingdom
(Zone 8a)

December 24, 2009
5:17 AM

Post #7394956

Really enjoyed this article. This isn't a shrub I'm familiar with. It looks wonderful.

Thank you!
can2grow
Valparaiso, FL
(Zone 8b)

December 24, 2009
6:10 PM

Post #7396108

You're welcome. It's native to the U.S.
Kano296
Dade City, FL

December 29, 2009
3:34 AM

Post #7405743

Thank you for the information on this plant! My neighbor gave me this plant last spring because she didn't have a shady spot for it. I remember her telling me that it needed shade (which she didn't have) and lots of moisture so I watered it all summer. It looks as though it has tiny buds on it right now but I wasn't sure when it was supposed to flower. I was just out there yesterday looking at it and wishing that I had more information on it and then I found this article...thank you!
can2grow
Valparaiso, FL
(Zone 8b)

January 4, 2010
1:47 AM

Post #7424917

You're welcome, Kano. Best of luck with your Florida anise.
Marie

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Florida Anise, An Uncommon Evergreen Shrub Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Florida Anise Aschnapp 0 Dec 28, 2009 2:55 PM
RE: FL Anise Tree fla1garden 1 Jan 18, 2012 3:25 PM
Chilly Mornings Keith2 0 Mar 4, 2014 5:38 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America