Looking for Bhut Jolokia or Dorset Naga seeds for trade

Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

I'd like to trade (sorry all I have are tomato seeds) for either Bhut or Dorset Naga seeds. My husband has a few co-workers that miss the hot peppers they are use to in their homeland and I thought it would be a nice gift to present them with several plants.

Thanks

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

araness - i have been growing ultra hot peppers for two yers now. two yers ago i ried bhut jolokia with no success at all. last year i gree 7 pots and had great success with over 200 of the hottest peppers i have ever grown.

i have a few seeds (maybe two or three) which i would be glad to share with you
called 7 pot.

have you ever grown ultra hots?? they are quite finicky and can driveyou crazy while growing them.

i will be away until friday so if you are intersted d-mail me and give me your name and address and i will get them out to you. i don't need any seeds but thanks for offering.

frank

This message was edited Jan 1, 2010 2:46 PM

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil(Zone 12a)

Hi

I have Bhut Jolokia seeds and I am interested to trade for other rare pepper seeds. What tomato varieties you have?

Carlos

Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

Carlos

Thanks so much but I've found some...DG's are great for helping out.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Where can one purchase some more of these seeds ? I had a few last year , grew them and they grew like crazy but never set fruit ... I would love to try again , get an earlier start , and grow again ...I will dig up next fall and put them in my GH , if needed to get them to fruit .... any other suggestions ?????

Can you still get them at The University of New Mexico ?

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

never mind ...

found them ..

OOPS, it is New Mexico state university instead of University of new mexico . Here it is for those that might be interested in the hottest pepper in the world

http://aces.nmsu.edu/chilepepperinstitute/

POTTSBORO, TX(Zone 7b)

savage--they do set fruit late--start early and put in green house

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.