Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Canning and preserving: Not just fruits and vegetables: Canning Creamed Soups

Communities > Forums > Article: Canning and preserving: Not just fruits and vegetables
bookmark
Forum: Article: Canning and preserving: Not just fruits and vegetablesReplies: 0, Views: 5
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
canning4me
Hamlin
United States

December 30, 2009
7:04 PM

Post #7410275

I just got done canning homemade vegetable beef soup for my kids for Christmas (they can't get enough of the soup so it was a welcome gift to them). Anyhow, I make Cream of Broccoli, Cream of Chicken and Cream of Turkey soup as well as Split Pea and Ham soup. Has anybody canned any of these types of soups with success? I just don't want to make a big batch before I check it out some. Thanks

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Canning and preserving: Not just fruits and vegetables Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
A Good Read Adaylilyfan 1 Oct 12, 2009 3:07 PM
Hey TC plantnutz 1 Oct 12, 2009 3:06 PM
empty spaces! Liquidambar2 4 Oct 14, 2009 12:06 AM
Yay kraut! Cybrczch 2 Oct 12, 2009 3:02 PM
first rain of the year ling_ling 1 Oct 16, 2009 12:19 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America