Need to make little frogs

Enid, OK

I am in need of some little frogs - maybe beads and wire? I don't know where to begin making something like that. It needs to be simple 'cause I ain't real bright or talented.

I want them for the top of my toad houses - just a little guy that could hold a tiny little sign. Any suggestions??

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

The only little frogs I do are painted rocks.

Thumbnail by marti001
Enid, OK

Those are really cute - but they won't work for my project. Thanks anyway

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Your welcome.

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Lori, go to the dollar store and get you some frogs.
they have them and You could glue them to the froghouse.
Want me to send you some???

Enid, OK

No, silly lady, don't send me frogs. You think of everything - why didn't I think of the dollar store? I will run by there tomorrow and see what they have.

You will never believe this but I actually got a package ready to mail to you today. Everything is in it, your complete address is on it, now lets see if I make it to the PO in the morning.

O.k. mail me my package and go by the dollr store. don't make me mail these frogs to you. Cause I got some. I will be glad to share them with you.

Edinburg, TX

Well they sell those ugly dried frogs in Mexico as decorations!!! You see them playing poker, playing the guitar, fishing etc. Really gross!!! ROFL!!!

Sorry...couldn't resist!!!

~ Cat

Cat, Knowing Lori, she will love them!!!
Charleen

Boerne new zone 30, TX(Zone 8b)

I make toad houses too. sometimes I put a small fairy, lizard, or bug on them also. You can usually get a bag of bugs in the childrens section at the dollar store. LOTS of bugs and lizards for not much money.

That's where I got the ones, Iwas telling Lori about. Love the dollar store.

Enid, OK

I found some at the dollar store...my favorite place to shop, everything is a dollar!

I like those dried out gross frogs too! They are just too gross not to love...I don't have one but I have seen them and think they are really cute!

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Could you include a pix on this thread of your toadhouses that you make? Thanks.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images