Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Great English gardens: Howick Hall: Another one to visit!

Communities > Forums > Article: Great English gardens: Howick Hall
bookmark
Forum: Article: Great English gardens: Howick HallReplies: 2, Views: 20
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
HoosierGreen
Danville, IN

January 7, 2010
4:47 PM

Post #7438338

I've been to Great Britain three times (six weeks each time), and can never get to enough gardens! Now, here's another one to add to my list for the next visit. Thanks for the tour.

P.S. Have you posted any photos of your favorite sansevierias? I'm just beginning to appreciate them.
kniphofia
Morpeth
United Kingdom
(Zone 8a)

January 8, 2010
5:32 AM

Post #7440741

Hello, thanks for the comments.

Yes there are quite a few of my photos in Plant Files of sansevierias. I've loved them for many years. I had to leave a lot of plants when I came home from living in Maine for 10 years but I'm slowly building up a collection here. They are the most wonderful plants!
dillansnana
Hemet, CA
(Zone 9b)

January 15, 2010
4:59 AM

Post #7463376

Oh what a beautiful tour...Thank you so much! I dream of going to these gardens one day. Going to save this one for my dream tour.
Sylvia

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Great English gardens: Howick Hall Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Howick Hall Hemophobic 7 Jan 11, 2010 7:10 PM
Lovely huckleberry6 1 Jan 12, 2010 4:39 PM
Just beautiful! Cville_Gardener 0 Mar 9, 2012 3:09 AM
Re howick hall beargarten 1 Jan 15, 2013 9:11 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America