Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Photo Orientation

Pequannock, NJ

I noticed the plantfile pictures always upload in a "landscape" orientation as opposed to "portrait". Sometimes the photos don't work out that way. Is this a standard or is there a way to orientate them differently?

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Unless something's changed recently they upload however the person took them--I've seen both portrait & landscape oriented photos in there. The thumbnails always are square no matter what, but when you click on the thumbnail to enlarge then it'll show up correctly.

Pequannock, NJ

For me, they come sideways. It could be the Adobe Photoshop. It opens the pictures correctly but the file storage looks sideways - but only sometimes. Not sure what the switch is. I will try to save it as a second file later and see what happens.
Thanks!

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I don't entirely understand what you're saying, but it sounds to me like it's something with your computer not a problem with Plant Files. If so I'd head over to the Computer Talk forum and see if they can help you out if you're not able to figure it out on your own.

Teresopolis, Rio de , Brazil

what is my name???

Thumbnail by Marilim
Moscow, Russia(Zone 4b)

to Marilim

This is Nasturtium or Indian cress.
А beautiful flower, I plant the seeds every summer :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images