Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Article: Just add water, Paperwhites bring a hint of spring: Just Add Water

Communities > Forums > Article: Just add water, Paperwhites bring a hint of spring
bookmark
Forum: Article: Just add water, Paperwhites bring a hint of springReplies: 1, Views: 7
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
myclaffer
Dripping Springs, TX

January 12, 2010
2:58 AM

Post #7453858

Thanks for a fun and simply-informative article. I used to be afraid to try forcing bulbs indoors. For anyone like me this entry should erase any hesitation. I finally tried them a few years ago and now love paper whites and even gave some as gifts for Christmas.

sallyg

sallyg
Anne Arundel,, MD
(Zone 7b)

January 12, 2010
3:16 PM

Post #7455042

Thank you for your 'complimentary' feedback!. Congrats on your success.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Just add water, Paperwhites bring a hint of spring Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I have Paper Whites growing in my yard bolino 4 Feb 23, 2010 1:16 AM
Will soil work as well? KyWoods 8 Jan 15, 2010 2:32 PM
REPLANTING BULBS Maria 5 Mar 13, 2011 5:08 PM
Alcohol tip NancySLAZ 3 Jan 11, 2010 2:56 PM
As with the Taste of Cilantro . . . dubhloaich 2 Jan 12, 2010 2:52 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America