Photo by Melody

Article: Quit Smoking Using Yard Weeds (Herbs)!: Interesting Article, Bev-

Communities > Forums > Article: Quit Smoking Using Yard Weeds (Herbs)!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Quit Smoking Using Yard Weeds (Herbs)!Replies: 1, Views: 46
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Petalpants
Corpus Christi, TX
(Zone 9a)

January 17, 2010
12:23 AM

Post #7468381

What a helpful thing to write, for smokers who want to quit. I don't smoke, but certain family members of mine do. So, I will keep this recipe handy... and, Congrats to you who quit and didn't start back! I'm very proud of you, for it isn't an easy task. Wow, $3000... that's Alot saved!! I hope you splurged some and rewarded yourself! =)

Sundownr

Sundownr
(Bev) Wytheville, VA
(Zone 6a)

January 17, 2010
4:39 PM

Post #7470034

Thank you for your kind words Petalpants, and I hope a loved one can use the herbal quit-smoking method to their advantage! Yes, I splurge a little every month on something and enjoying the excuse for spending while it lasts, lol! I look forward to the day I have replaced every stitch of clothing with a cigarette-burned hole with new duds, hehehe!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Quit Smoking Using Yard Weeds (Herbs)! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Congratulations! Aunt_A 8 Jan 18, 2010 10:13 PM
Thank you, thank you! threegardeners 12 Feb 26, 2010 11:47 PM
Switched pictures... Sundownr 0 Jan 17, 2010 7:17 PM
Cost to Quit Sundownr 0 Jan 18, 2010 3:43 PM
Worked for me! pdhickey 1 Jan 19, 2010 12:32 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America