Photo by Melody

Article: The Petrified Forest National Park: Frozen Forever in Sparkling Stone.: Loved my Trip

Communities > Forums > Article: The Petrified Forest National Park: Frozen Forever in Sparkling Stone.
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Petrified Forest National Park: Frozen Forever in Sparkling Stone.Replies: 1, Views: 9
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MitchF
Lindsay, OK
(Zone 7a)

January 22, 2010
10:07 PM

Post #7486433

I have loved my trip to see this gem. The painted desert was a stunning place also to visit. I think the best thing was getting to bring home all those samples of rocks form all the rocks along the way.. we looked something like Lucy and Desi coming home form out west but in a car - lol... it was fun - thank you for the great article.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

January 23, 2010
1:36 AM

Post #7486958

LOL. Jim's frequent flying meant we got to check an extra bag with more weight... and we still barely made it under the limit with all our extras on the return trip, mostly rocks!

I'm glad the article brought back fun memories. :-)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Petrified Forest National Park: Frozen Forever in Sparkling Stone. Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
wood irisMA 12 Jan 23, 2010 1:39 AM
petrified wood marti001 7 Jan 23, 2010 1:38 AM
Petrified Forest national Park mcash70 1 Jan 23, 2010 1:34 AM
A rare subject Noturf 1 Jan 25, 2010 4:00 PM
Best time of the year to visit? WayneandSandy 1 Jan 25, 2010 3:59 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America