Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Photos: Spring Spring! and my bowling ball!

Communities > Forums > Photos
bookmark
Forum: PhotosReplies: 6, Views: 161
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
nicole_in_nc
Wilmington, NC

February 22, 2001
12:42 PM

Post #1612

Ive been ecstatic ever since my daffodils have been up... and I finally got my silly bowling/gazing ball done!
just had to share!

Geesh... Ive got to get that willow planted!!

Anybody else have bulbs up? (Lisa... saw your paperwhites, what a refreshing sight!)

Thumbnail by nicole_in_nc
Click the image for an enlarged view.

JoanMN
Pine City, MN
(Zone 4a)

February 22, 2001
1:33 PM

Post #53638

That is so pretty, the flowers, the tree, the ball! What have you got all over it?
nicole_in_nc
Wilmington, NC

February 22, 2001
6:02 PM

Post #53695

Its flat sided marbles! Check out the hands on home forum!! (I think theres instructions there) or you can email me for instructions... its quite simple.

Nobody else has any flowers up??? Come on you southerners!!
JoanMN
Pine City, MN
(Zone 4a)

February 22, 2001
9:39 PM

Post #53739

Wouldn't have guessed that! Very attractive, Nicole.
Tim
Palmyra, VA
(Zone 7a)

February 23, 2001
1:55 PM

Post #53815

Cosmos and zinnias are blooming over here. My muscari (grape hyacinth) have been up for about 4 weeks now, waiting for flowers. Passion vines are coming out and flower buds are forming.
gingerlily
Paxton, FL
(Zone 8a)

February 23, 2001
2:39 PM

Post #53832

Well, I've got hyacinths, narcissus, daffodils, hibiscus(pot), tulip tree(Japanese magnolia or whatever), yellow jasmine, snowdrops (?), thrift, that's all I can think of at the moment. Oh, pear trees, peach trees...waiting for the next freeze since we've had our first spring.
Pippi21
Silver Spring, MD
(Zone 6b)

April 21, 2010
3:35 PM

Post #7725146

Wilmington should be looking beautiful now with all the Azaleas and camelias blooming. Are the Azeleas still beautiful around Greenfield Park and Airlie and Orton Plantations? I guess the Azalea Festival has already come and gone for this year?

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Photos Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the photo forum! dave 34 May 3, 2013 10:18 AM
My tractor and I, Part II dave 52 Sep 27, 2009 7:18 PM
Riesentraube tomatoes dave 4 Feb 9, 2008 3:25 AM
It's a Bird...It's a Plane....It's Superdave! gardenwife 27 Nov 18, 2007 7:53 PM
Football lily Dinu 9 Jul 22, 2008 11:11 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America