Spring Spring! and my bowling ball!

Wilmington, NC

Ive been ecstatic ever since my daffodils have been up... and I finally got my silly bowling/gazing ball done!
just had to share!

Geesh... Ive got to get that willow planted!!

Anybody else have bulbs up? (Lisa... saw your paperwhites, what a refreshing sight!)

Thumbnail by nicole_in_nc
Pine City, MN(Zone 4a)

That is so pretty, the flowers, the tree, the ball! What have you got all over it?

Wilmington, NC

Its flat sided marbles! Check out the hands on home forum!! (I think theres instructions there) or you can email me for instructions... its quite simple.

Nobody else has any flowers up??? Come on you southerners!!

Pine City, MN(Zone 4a)

Wouldn't have guessed that! Very attractive, Nicole.

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

Cosmos and zinnias are blooming over here. My muscari (grape hyacinth) have been up for about 4 weeks now, waiting for flowers. Passion vines are coming out and flower buds are forming.

Paxton, FL(Zone 8a)

Well, I've got hyacinths, narcissus, daffodils, hibiscus(pot), tulip tree(Japanese magnolia or whatever), yellow jasmine, snowdrops (?), thrift, that's all I can think of at the moment. Oh, pear trees, peach trees....waiting for the next freeze since we've had our first spring.

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

Wilmington should be looking beautiful now with all the Azaleas and camelias blooming. Are the Azeleas still beautiful around Greenfield Park and Airlie and Orton Plantations? I guess the Azalea Festival has already come and gone for this year?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.