Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: The Petrified Forest National Park: Frozen Forever in Sparkling Stone.: A visit to the Petrified Forest

Communities > Forums > Article: The Petrified Forest National Park: Frozen Forever in Sparkling Stone.
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Petrified Forest National Park: Frozen Forever in Sparkling Stone.Replies: 1, Views: 8
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Maria
Rehoboth, MA
(Zone 5a)

January 25, 2010
4:10 PM

Post #7495029

Jill,
This was a great article, when I visIted the forrest many years ago I could not take it all in in one day, You have helped me to reinforce my my memory that was one of the most amazing happening in nature I ever saw.
I did buy a small bowl, will treasure it forever.
Maria
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

January 25, 2010
4:17 PM

Post #7495050

Thanks, Maria! It was fun to write this article and go back through all my photos... :-)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Petrified Forest National Park: Frozen Forever in Sparkling Stone. Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
wood irisMA 12 Jan 23, 2010 1:39 AM
petrified wood marti001 7 Jan 23, 2010 1:38 AM
Loved my Trip MitchF 1 Jan 23, 2010 1:36 AM
Petrified Forest national Park mcash70 1 Jan 23, 2010 1:34 AM
A rare subject Noturf 1 Jan 25, 2010 4:00 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America