Photo by Melody

Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and Fabulous: How I almost killed my Hibiscus.

Communities > Forums > Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and Fabulous
bookmark
Forum: Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and FabulousReplies: 0, Views: 46
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
leemiller38
Stockton, CA

January 25, 2010
9:40 PM

Post #7496163

In the fall, I put my two potted hibiscus in my greenhouse and unfortunately forgot about them. About 10 days later, I remembered them and of course we had some beautiful warm days when the green house likely went over 100 degrees, because I did not have the fan and thermostat activated, because it was supposed to be winter, which is why I put them there to avoid frost. My plants had brown leaves and I thought they were both dead. However, I decided to water them anyway, just in case they were still alive and behold new leaves appeared.
These are tough plants.

Thumbnail by leemiller38
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Tropical Hibiscus - Fragile, Fleeting, and Fabulous Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
WOW MitchF 2 Jan 21, 2008 9:07 PM
Great article doccat5 4 Jan 22, 2008 12:41 AM
Enjoyed the article Braveheartsmom 3 Jan 21, 2008 9:09 PM
Great job, Shari LarryR 2 Jan 22, 2008 4:08 AM
Bonnie's Bargain Basement BonniesBasement 2 Jan 25, 2010 5:37 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America