Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Buying, Transplanting, and Caring for Bareroot Plants: Good as always....

Communities > Forums > Article: Buying, Transplanting, and Caring for Bareroot Plants
bookmark
Forum: Article: Buying, Transplanting, and Caring for Bareroot PlantsReplies: 1, Views: 19
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
VGMKY
Louisville, KY

February 1, 2010
12:22 PM

Post #7518010

T.C., Thanks for sharing your information on bare root plants. Good as always! Over the years I have enjoyed growing them because they were so easy to get established. Years ago when I needed a large number of tomato plants I ordered them from a place in Georgia where they were grown in the field, pulled up and mailed to me in bare root wrapped in wet newspaper. I could hardly believe how well they adapted and established themselves so well!
Happy gardening your three beautiful acres~ I have seen pictures and which made me envious!
Gary
tcfromky
Mercer, PA
(Zone 5a)

February 8, 2010
3:16 AM

Post #7540300

Hi dear friend! Thanks for reading!

(I'm ready to start some heirloom tomatoes!)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Buying, Transplanting, and Caring for Bareroot Plants Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
excellent marti001 2 Feb 8, 2010 6:08 PM
That was helpful to read sassy1936 1 Feb 8, 2010 3:17 AM
WHERE WOULD I FIND? Montana2955 1 Feb 1, 2010 4:57 PM
Bare Root Plants rutholive 1 Feb 8, 2010 3:15 AM
I hope someone sees this soon... DramaBB82 1 May 27, 2010 5:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America