Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Spaghetti squash: fun to eat and easy to grow: Quick meal

Communities > Forums > Article: Spaghetti squash: fun to eat and easy to grow
bookmark
Forum: Article: Spaghetti squash: fun to eat and easy to growReplies: 2, Views: 27
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Gardennot
Willingboro, NJ

February 1, 2010
10:16 PM

Post #7519767

Another way to eat this delicious squash is to melt butter and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese, and add oregano or basil to taste.
Aunt_A

February 2, 2010
2:11 AM

Post #7520545

Gardennot,

Yum! Sounds great.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

April
huntnlabs
Xenia, OH

October 29, 2012
8:29 AM

Post #9318922

I like them cut in half & de-seed then put 1/2 sick of butter in ea. half, fill cavity with diced tomatoes, top them with sliced almonds. Sprinkle garlic powder, cinnamon over all then add a generous amount of brown sugar on top. I wrap ea. half in alum. foil and grill (indirect method, coals on the side) for hour. Serve in the skin shell & enjoy!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Spaghetti squash: fun to eat and easy to grow Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Can you plant the seeds? bolino 6 Feb 2, 2010 11:52 PM
spaghetti squash article joeswife 14 Oct 29, 2012 4:37 PM
Cutting Spaghetti Squash Vavoom 7 Oct 29, 2012 2:21 AM
wow... thanks Catrscr 1 Feb 2, 2010 2:09 AM
The Only Thing That Grew in My Garden! RxAngel 2 Feb 3, 2010 1:13 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America