Photo by Melody

Article: Wide Row Raised Bed Gardening-The perfect plan for the lazy gardener: wonderful

Communities > Forums > Article: Wide Row Raised Bed Gardening-The perfect plan for the lazy gardener
bookmark
Forum: Article: Wide Row Raised Bed Gardening-The perfect plan for the lazy gardenerReplies: 0, Views: 51
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
marti001
Somerset, KY
(Zone 6b)

February 3, 2010
1:00 AM

Post #7523953

I have gardened in wide rows for a number of year in Calif. I learned from my college professor in San Bernadino. Now that I've moved to Kentucky, I'm starting all over again. Outside of 6 maple trees, 1 pine tree and pasture grass there is nothing else on this property. I have to kill off the pasture grass and build the beds which I have started to do. It will take me a couple of years to get things the way I want them, but eventually I will have raised, wide beds for all my plants.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Wide Row Raised Bed Gardening-The perfect plan for the lazy gardener Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great Article ceeadsalaskazone3 11 Mar 29, 2013 9:51 AM
side boards Poetinwood 1 Feb 8, 2010 11:51 PM
radishes Poetinwood 0 Feb 8, 2010 1:58 PM
Raised beds hsubee 0 Feb 8, 2010 3:03 PM
Raised Beds MaryCatLover 1 Feb 24, 2010 3:55 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America