Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Market Growers: I see you

Communities > Forums > Market Growers
bookmark
Forum: Market GrowersReplies: 2, Views: 96
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
starlight1153
Seale, AL
(Zone 8b)

February 6, 2010
11:49 AM

Post #7534847

With the sellign to Ib and all the talk around different forums of a privcy act. I logge d otu and ptu in my screen name to se what woudl come up.My Dg member page did.. I clicke don the see all the threads starte d by me and it brought them up. One s from Seed tradign forum, so that must be an open forum.

Then I noticed somethign abotu my name with tomatoes and clicke d on it.

Thsi is what came up.

http://www.gardens.com/forums/f/market/all/200

I wa s like I didnt' sign up to a gardens.com and was lookign at it and recognize d a bunch of names and sa wmy Happy Birthday Shoe thread starter.

it said I couldn't post til I signed in. So does that mean somebody can join Gardens.com and then they access to this forum and all the posts. I wa s surprised that it showed up cuz I have starte dlots of posts in differnt areas, but only Market Growers was showing.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!

Other Market Growers Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Sat., June 21 Markets CountryGardens 40 Oct 5, 2010 5:25 AM
Odor-free Bone Meal? Will wildlife still uproot plants? PlanterRik 8 Jun 24, 2009 2:31 PM
Question on growing food for sale (organic) hczone6 28 Oct 1, 2007 7:52 PM
water melons,cantaloupes CricketsGarden 8 Sep 1, 2007 8:39 PM
Backyard nursery TXSWETIE 183 Jul 2, 2007 9:13 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America