Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Happy birthday to Louise (venu209)

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

I know I'm a little early but think of it as two extra days of good wishes for a great year!

As a friend you stand out from all the others!

Arlene

Thumbnail by pirl
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Happiest of days Venue

Thumbnail by ge1836
Athens, PA

Venu -

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Carolyn

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday Louise!!, how are the roses from my co-op doing for you?? it's been a couple years now. Hope there doing great!!

Baton Rouge, LA

Sweet Louise, please have a very happy birthday, and stay warm as you dig your way out of all that snow!!!

Here's a warm cup of hot cocoa... of course, it has zero calories and lots of sweet warmth... just for you!

Thumbnail by BlissfulGarden
Baton Rouge, LA

Or maybe you'd prefer this Hot Cocoa... =)

Thumbnail by BlissfulGarden
Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the birthday greetings everyone! I have to laugh, one of my birthday presents was a package of minimarshmallows. It's supposed to dump buckets of snow again tomorrow, so I know some of the marshmallows will be consumed. I love the other Hot Cocoa also. I think mine left this earth:(

Thank you Dan. The roses I got through your co-op have been doing great! I heard the vendor retired?? That's too bad, if true. Her stock was very nice and you did a great job handling the co-op.

Since I have tomorrow off, thanks to Mom Nature, I'm going to imbibe in something a bit stronger than Hot Cocoa ^_^

Baton Rouge, LA

LOL, go for it, Louise! Warm is good... :)

It is Evey, and I'm gettig warmer by the minute ^_^

Stay warm, Louise. Shoveling does keep you warm, right?

No snow here in Portland, Maine...yet. It's due tonight.

Ha! I figured out why you went to Maine.......to get away from the snow!

You're right!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Hey Weeze, Hope you have an "AMAZING" year!

Thumbnail by stormyla

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.