Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Landscape: Fountain: Angel's Trumpets

Communities > Forums > Landscape: Fountain
bookmark
Forum: Landscape: FountainReplies: 1, Views: 164
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
dragonflygoddes
Nacogdoches, TX
(Zone 8a)

February 8, 2010
7:42 AM

Post #7540728

I am up in Nacogdoches and keep mine in containers. Do you cover them in winter or are they in movable pots too? I have 7 plants and only one bloomed up thru September! I have them all in the garage now waiting for spring!!
Ihatesnails
Farmington, NY
(Zone 6a)

March 6, 2010
5:02 PM

Post #7609335

I started my Angel Trumpets from seed this past year and they grew to be five feet tall. They were LOADED with blooms. I live in a small ranch so I was unable to move all three of the plants inside. The one inside is struggling to survive at the moment and the other two succumbed to the cold in the garage. I fed my plants fish emulsion and kept them in full sun all day. They truly are a magnificent plant and I received many positive comments on them. I managed to save seeds from the one that has survived, so I am sure to have more enjoyment this year.

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

-

Other Landscape: Fountain Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
It look's great! sweetpea1968 4 Nov 7, 2008 1:07 AM
Angel Trumpet sassyteacher 0 Apr 1, 2008 5:47 PM
trumpets tacklebox 0 Apr 17, 2009 2:56 PM
nice touch redklutch 0 Mar 11, 2010 12:13 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America