Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

ATT : NEWBIES "DAYLILIES FOR POSTAGE

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

THIS THREAD IS GETTING LONG SO I WILL START A NEW THREAD FOR THIS & POST THE LIST FOR SPONSORS & NEWBIES

NEW THREAD : http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1079586/

POST HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US .

BOXES LEFT UNLESS WE CAN GET MORE SPONSORS 12 BOXES LEFT
AS OF MAR 5 TH

DEEJAY9 /SUSIE -------- up to 20-- boxes 4 LEFT
DOROTHIAN----------------up to 20--5 LEFT
JOY / 3 BOXES ----- TAKEN
BISA80------------------------1 BOX------TAKEN
HUGEPOSIEPATCH---1 BOX---TAKEN
DEFOECAT--------------1 BOX ---TAKEN
FLOWERINGCHILD--- 2 BOX ---1 LEFT
DITCHLILY206/ LAURA-----1 BOX --- TAKEN
LILYDAYDREAMER /LISA 1 BOX----TAKEN
NYVOICES99/ ANITA--- 2 BOXES ------TAKEN
RIVERLAND------------------ 3 ------TAKEN
TUREKTAYLOR/ MARYANN --- 3 MIXED BOXES TAKEN -- 2 DAYLILY BOXES left

PLEASE NOTE : PLEASE Be Sure That Your subscription to DG Will be Renewed & or Run Till SEPT 2010 In Order to Join this swap So you are to be able to stay in contact with your sponsor & to be able to post here on the forum .

IF YOU WANT MORE THEN ONE SPONCER JUST DMAIL ME .

NEWBIE'S

DAHTZU / FAYE---2 BOXES
DIAMOND9192002---2--BOXES
DEEBIE / DEE--------1--BOX
PATTI1957 / PATTI----2 BOXES
CLPGIRL / CINDY----2 BOXES
DARDEE4/DARLA--- 2 BOXES
FOTV / SUSAN---------1 BOX
DECHANTAL /------ 2 BOXES
JUMPIN4JOY /1 BOX
ULTASOL /-----------1 BOX
GARDENQUILTS/LORI------1 BOX
MOMOFTWO607/ERIN----- 3 BOXES
LOCAKELLY/ KELLY --1 BOX
JUDGEJUDY / JUDY --3 BOXES
FROGGIES_GIRL/JULIE--1 BOX
GLEVELY / GLORIA----------1 BOX
CEDARCOTTAGE /CEDA ------2 BOXES
BEAKERLJ/ LJ------------1 BOX
PAGARDENER61 /KATHY--------2 BOXES
MARTI----------------1 BOX
ANTSINMYPANTS/ ALTHEA ----- 2 BOXES
ENIDCANDLES-------------1 BOX
KIMSKREATION--------1 --BOX
MLD9373-------------4 --BOXES
KJUDDY-------------1 BOX
SHIPMRA ------2 BOXES

IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE PLEASE DMAIL ME

This message was edited Mar 5, 2010 3:55 PM

Thumbnail by deejay9
Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I'm in for this. I'd love to have daylilies for my garden.

Triad(for a few more, NC(Zone 7a)

I am a newbie to daylilies but not to DG, does that count?

(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN(Zone 6a)

Hey Susie,

I would like to be in to get new daylilies.

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

Susie,you can add me as a sponsor. There are NO lost tags. These are all named daylilies from my AHS DISPLAY GARDEN. I will limit my recipients to 20 people, as this is the first time I have done this and don't know what kind of response to expect. I don't want to over work myself either, LOL.

This message was edited Feb 12, 2010 11:09 AM

Orangeburg, SC

I'm a newbie, please count me in. I'd love to have some daylilies for my garden.

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

I am a newbie, please add me if you have enough sponsors. Thank you!

Patti

Chippewa Lake, OH(Zone 5b)

I am a newbie to daylilies, and would love to try some. Will check the chat to see what I am supposed to do next. A bit confused.............. :)

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Susie, would you please match me with dahtzu / Faye? Wish I could share more but all mine were new last year and will only have enough to divide of those that were multiple fans at the time of purchase.

Does that still make me a newbie? If it does I'd like a surprise box from dorothian.

This is a great idea, thanks for hosting.
Susan

(Darla) Dubuque, IA(Zone 5a)

I'm a newbie. Please add me. I would love to plant some daylilies. Thank You!

Darla

Susan : you are new to daylilies I know & well if you send to a newbie you can't recieve from a sponsor.
so if you want to receive a box for the postage then i will have to take you off the Sponsor list .
& That is ok . just let me know . :)

Darla : I will add you to the list .

have a great evening all

susie

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

Thank you for this deejay9....next year maybe us newbies will have fans to share.

Thank you too FOTV for your sweet offer.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

That's fine, Susie. Put me as a newbie and I'd like to receive from dorothian.

This message was edited Feb 13, 2010 7:16 AM

Orangeburg, SC

Okay I have made up my mind now. Im staying. LOL Thanks for the pep talk Dee you are wonderful.

This message was edited Feb 17, 2010 10:17 AM

Kennewick, WA

I'm a newbie. If there is still space let me know. I have not a single daylily in my yard- and this should be remedied.

Omega, GA(Zone 8b)

If you have enough daylilies, please add me too.

Ottumwa, IA(Zone 5a)

Here is my newbie post. I would like to participate. Thanks Susie!

ok carrie thank you . I Hope I Don't sound rude But all i can say is at this time I Do not know who will be sending to you all as a sponsor until I know how many sponsor we have & How many Newbies .

THOUGHT You Gals Like Secrets ???? :)))

Dayton, KY(Zone 6a)

DeeJay - put me down as a sponsor please. Many DGers were generous to me and my students when we started 4 years ago..Happy to pay it back..er forward..whatever!

Lisa

Oh Thank you lisa & I know the newbies will love you to :))) We sure do have a Great goup of Gardeners .

Pocono Mountains, PA(Zone 6a)

I am a newbie to day lilies with the exception of seeds from the piggy swap which I hope I am starting correctly and a yellow one from a friend. Can I play , too?

GardenQuilts You have mail can you please tell us your name :) ty
hope everyone has a great day planned

♥ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ♥

☺ SUSIE ☺

Pocono Mountains, PA(Zone 6a)

I am Lori Lynn, also called Andi (my dog calls me woof, cat uses sign language).

thank you Lori

Happy Valentines Day to all!

Corning, NY(Zone 5a)

Hi Susie,
Please put me down as a sponsor, I would like to send to someone around my zone range, Thanks :)Anita

West Branch, IA

Susie,
If you should get enough sponsors, I would be absolutely delighted to be a "player" in this game.

Bruce

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

I'm in! My name is Erin,I live in Nineveh,NY. Its acutally down the road a bit from NYVOICES99! I would love to receive daylilies from you Anita! If at all possible. Hope to hear from you soon.

Erin (momoftwo607)

WELCOME ERIN I'm sure anita would love to share with you lets see what happens :))) when all the names are in . we will know who is sending to whom by may 1st or the 15th anyway :))).

& I JUST WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR TO EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU 5 OR EVEN 105 DAYLILIES YOUR STILL NEW TO THEM & IF YOU HAVE THE ROOM TO ADD TO YOUR GARDEN'S & YOU WANT TO ADD TO YOUR GARDENS & MAYBE DON'T CARE IF YOU GET ONE OR 2 YOU MIGHT HAVE FOR WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE . YOUR IN :)

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE $20 POSTAGE FOR THESE PLANTS YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US .
YOUR HELPPING US CLEAR ROOM FOR OUR NEW ONES WITHOUT THROWING THEM TO A COMPOST PILE & WE THANK YOU .

SO FOR ANY OF YOU WHO MAY RECEIVE EMAIL TELLING YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS NEWBIE SWAP FOR YOU HAVE DAYLILIES . WELL AS LONG AS YOU KNOW IT WAS NOT FROM ME
i HOPE YOU WILL STAY . I'M NOT OUT TO JUDGE ANYONE FOR HOW MANY YOU HAVE OR HOW MANY YOU WANT .

AS LONG AS YOU JUST FOLLOW THE FEW RULES WE HAVE :) SEND YOUR POSTAGE & BOXES ON TIME & HAVE FUN GARDENING .

SUSIE

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Susie!

I am new to daylillies and would love to receive some for my garden if there are still slots available. I have one DL (that I am hoping will bloom this year!) as well as 2 seedlings from a DG friend. I have also started some crossed seeds I received last fall -again from great DGers.

Thanks for considering me for this generous offer!

Kelly

welcome kelly

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks!

Alvaton, KY

I don't have any in my new garden. I would really appreciate any that there might be available...Thanks so much...Judy

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

I was thinking about the daylilies today and was (and still am) excited and then I looked outside at all the snow. It's been snowing all day. Spring hurry up and get here!

LoL I'm feeling the need for spring as well. Often I will come home from work, look at my yard and start out just to do a little sprucing up. Before I know it, darkness is approaching and I am covered with soil. LoL I can hardly wait!

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

Anita I looked out today and wanted to go out and start my flower bed cleanup, but it was so cold, in spite of the sun, that I just will have to wait...Spring hasn't sprung yet.

GOTTCHA Judy

will be back on about saturday ya all have a great weekend .
susie

Ocean Springs, MS

I would love to join this. I have some un-named daylilies as well as lots of Kwansaa. But I would love to join this swap to receive some named daylilies. Thanks, julie

Froggie,

Susie will be back to respond to your post by Saturday or Sunday.

I still have a lot of snow here. I can't even see most of my beds right now. That's why I cannot wait until spring. If I can get a little done everyday, I will be able to keep my beds looking good. Has. Anyone ever mulched with compost?

Nineveh, NY(Zone 5a)

my beds are all covered as well. Dang snow! I heard that the cherry blossoms are starting in Oregon from a friend. Hopefully spring is on the way!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.