Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Beauty and Fashion Tips: Do anti wrinkle creams really work?

Communities > Forums > Beauty and Fashion Tips
bookmark
Forum: Beauty and Fashion TipsReplies: 4, Views: 125
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
petesteyn
xyz
Brazil

February 14, 2010
2:16 PM

Post #7558184

I had a tiff with my wife last night because she keep applying these creams on her face to ward off ageing. I really want to know whether these anti wrinkle creams really work or are they just money spinners?

flowAjen

flowAjen
central, NJ
(Zone 6b)

February 17, 2010
3:08 AM

Post #7565607

They really work. 'Roc' imo is the best.
secretlove2005
Brooklyn, NY

March 30, 2010
11:43 AM

Post #7667343

yes some actually work better then others, one that i have to say is great is wexler you can get it at bath and body works the starter kit is 45 dollars and its amazing i bought it for my aunt for christmas and she loves it that line is really good,, but my mother wholooks like sally fields never has a break out and great skin, and i also do the same as her and i have good skin all i do is apply an egg yolk to my face let it dry and wash off with warm water it gives you a great glow and keeps your skin very firm
Cherry08
Sydney
Australia

January 28, 2014
12:30 AM

Post #9757130

Yes it helps lessen the visibility of wrinkles. Well moisturized skin is vibrant and supple. Eating fruits and vegetables are good for your skin. Drink lots of water for your skin hydration and most of all daily exercise is a must to stay healthy overall. You should also wear sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage.
taylorb07
delhi
India

August 29, 2014
3:44 AM

Post #9928535

Hello, This is widely believed that these anti-wrinkle creams work, but even if you think that doesn't help your wife, you also have another option, which is also permanent one. It is "Botox and Dermal Fillers". And, when you decide to go for this, why not go for the experts in the industry - NALA Institute. Click to know more: http://nalainstitute.com/treatments/botox-and-dermal-fillers/

I hope this works for you !! Good luck..

This message was edited Sep 3, 2014 12:23 AM

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Beauty and Fashion Tips Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
mascara doghouse 22 Apr 10, 2009 1:15 AM
What base foundation do you use? konkreteblond 38 Jul 11, 2008 5:18 PM
Fine hair, help please! IO1 89 Dec 12, 2010 5:00 AM
Not meant to be ? renwings 34 May 13, 2009 10:08 PM
imitation diamond anastatia 12 Jan 8, 2009 7:51 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America