I know this has been discussed in the past, but since things change every year and my local county extension office is not familar with CSAs, and I can't find anything online that answers my questions...
I'm not sure if or how I might want to expand this summer, as it depends on how much extra I have. I know it varies by locale and I want a idea of what to expect. What licenses and/or permits do I need (federal, state and local levels) to sell the following items or methods:
1. CSA only, with me delivering to a different county?
2. Selling at a Farmer's Market, different town, same county?
3. Selling perrenial plants directly from the farm?
4. Selling vegetable plants directly from the farm
5. Selling fresh produce to a resturant (sp?)?
BTW, I am planning on asking a local farmer to come in and plow a full acre for me, just to be on the safe side. ;)
Appreciate all of the advice and encourage from everyone!