Stepping Stones

Goodyear, AZ(Zone 9a)

My sister made me this stepping stone for my garden.

Thumbnail by KactusKathi
Kingsport, TN(Zone 6b)

That is gorgeous Kathi! You are truly lucky!!

Susan

Wells, TX(Zone 8b)

very nice ....so where are you going to put it.. I saw someone take a wire plant stand you can get at the dollar store and put a stepping stone on it for a small table Is yours big enough to do that???

Kingsport, TN(Zone 6b)

OOOO, what a great idea! If you have a Hobby Lobby in your town go check there. They have lots of metal stuff and today everything in the store was half price except the fabric - I bought 5 of their trellises. And I saw lots of pretty metal tables that looked like they might be just the right size!

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh, that is beautiful! I'd have to display it somewhere and not use it as a stepping stone. What about going to Michael's, A.C. Moore, or Hobby store that you mentioned and buying a plate display . You use it to set a decorative plate or even a frame picture on it. They are fairly inexpensive. My matches my cherry furniture. My daughter gave me a beautiful stepping stone that has raised decorative hummingbirds on it and no way will I put that in my garden. It has a place in the back where you can hang it on the wall, but it is heavy. My husband went and got one of those wire plate hangers and I didn't like it so he went back to Michael's and bought the plate display thingy. Having a Sr. Moment right now..coming up with the proper name.

Dahlonega, GA

I.m going to put that on my list of 'to do '

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Oooooh, I like that! A local tile store just gave me a vanload of tile for free, just odds and ends stuff. I've been wanting to do mosaics, and I really like that stepping stone. I agree that it's too pretty to be walked on. A table top would be perfect for it--like a little side table next to your favorite lawn chair where could sit your iced tea (or your margarita, whichever you prefer).

Dahlonega, GA

Frozen margarita , definitely !

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

I missed this thread while lurking around, I love that stepping stone. I have said for way too long that I was going to do mosaic stepping stones, have all the material so don't know what is holding me back, maybe not enough confidence in myself.

Wow, a load of odds and ends tile! I'm always looking for small tiles, but seems no one throws them away. Guess I better start sorting out what I have and get busy with this project.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

everyone already said everything I wanted to say. lol. Very pretty find something really neat to do with it. You have a very talented sister!

Edinburg, TX

I was browsing od posts...this is very pretty! Sorry I missed it...over two years go at that!

Virginia Beach, VA

Beautiful!!!

Belle

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images