-
AuthorContent
rucky
Huffman, TX
(Zone 9a)

February 16, 2010
8:26 PM

Post #7564680

I allways enjoy your articles and this one hit home. My Dad has put a tablespoon of apple cider vinager with a tablespoon of raw local honey in a glass of water and drank it every day for many years. And at 86 is still pretty strong. He tries to covince everybody he sees to do the same,I fought him for years. Thought he was crazy. Well now at 60 I have been drinking it too not all the time but when I am out working in the yard and need a pick me up to get back at it. if its mixed right it tastes like apple cider. I am not sure but my friends that are big into holistics tell me it (cider vinager) helps purify the blood. I don't know about all that. But I do know that local raw honey is supposed to help with allergies so the combination of the two doesn't seem like a bad deal. I don't know about a cure all but a little now and then can't hurt...
Your articles are allways fun to read and I thank you for that. P.S. at 86 my dad still has 98% of his teeth which is more than I can say...Ron
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 16, 2010
8:37 PM

Post #7564697

Hi Ron,
What a great guy your dad must be! And you are right, a little apple cider and raw honey now and then sure won't hurt a thing, and probably helps us more than we know.

Thanks about the articles. I think we learn more when the words are fun to read! It's people like you who make me keep on writing.

It's good to see you again.
Sharon

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Apple Cider Vinegar Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Love it! KyWoods 3 Feb 16, 2010 2:42 AM
Monday LouC 1 Feb 16, 2010 2:26 AM
Enjoyed Your Article! DreamOfSpring 20 Feb 25, 2010 5:28 AM
Great article roserairie 10 Feb 18, 2010 1:55 PM
Great article plantnutz 6 Feb 16, 2010 11:13 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America