Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Growing and Propagating Ornamental Sweet Potatoes: Save them for next year and save $$: Great article

Communities > Forums > Article: Growing and Propagating Ornamental Sweet Potatoes: Save them for next year and save $$
bookmark
Forum: Article: Growing and Propagating Ornamental Sweet Potatoes: Save them for next year and save $$Replies: 1, Views: 12
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
disney4
Midville, GA
(Zone 8b)

February 22, 2010
8:22 PM

Post #7579556

I bought ornamental sweet potato plants last summer in the light green color. I did not know about the tubers until just the other day I was cleaning out the pot the plant was in and discovered the red colored tuber! I live in southern part of Georgia. This article has come in the right time for me to know what to do about growing many of these beautiful plants. Yes, they are very forgiving and spring right back with much water! Thank you for a great and informative article.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

February 22, 2010
10:26 PM

Post #7579942

Wonderful! I hope you'll have loads of little plants to put around this spring. :-)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Growing and Propagating Ornamental Sweet Potatoes: Save them for next year and save $$ Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Ornamental sweet potatoes randbponder 26 Feb 24, 2010 12:57 AM
OSP detheo 1 Feb 21, 2010 2:33 PM
Zone MarilynneS 2 Feb 22, 2010 12:57 AM
Ornamental sweet potatoes mom1776 2 Feb 22, 2010 10:30 PM
Sweet! margieseyfer 1 Feb 22, 2010 10:28 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America