Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Beat the Winter Blahs with a Visit to Your Local Nursery: Thanks

Communities > Forums > Article: Beat the Winter Blahs with a Visit to Your Local Nursery
bookmark
Forum: Article: Beat the Winter Blahs with a Visit to Your Local NurseryReplies: 1, Views: 6
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
flowerchild_12
Cumberland, MD

February 23, 2010
6:48 PM

Post #7581861

Lovely photos, and so nice to hear from you.
Thanks for the invite. I would love to go but am on a project deadline. Will let you know if I get done early enough to take a day off. Please do keep me posted about other events. I appreciated the pick-me-up.

If you happen to want to come to Cumberland this spring, we've got some great wildflowers.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

February 23, 2010
8:01 PM

Post #7582015

My fingers are crossed for you to meet that deadline early!

Head over to the MAG forum and put a "watch" on the "Events" thread (with the red & yellow tulip bloom)... I just updated it with some more fun stuff.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Beat the Winter Blahs with a Visit to Your Local Nursery Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Perfect Timing! rcn48 12 Feb 21, 2008 7:41 PM
Perked me right up! darius 1 Feb 18, 2008 12:54 AM
Very nice. Buttoneer 5 Feb 19, 2008 3:45 AM
PERKED UP BUT! docgipe 1 Feb 18, 2008 2:47 PM
Nicely timed re-run for Feb. seed swap! critterologist 0 Jan 26, 2012 6:31 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America