Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Growing and Propagating Ornamental Sweet Potatoes: Save them for next year and save $$: saving ornamental sweet potatoe

Communities > Forums > Article: Growing and Propagating Ornamental Sweet Potatoes: Save them for next year and save $$
bookmark
Forum: Article: Growing and Propagating Ornamental Sweet Potatoes: Save them for next year and save $$Replies: 1, Views: 16
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
guamgirl
Gastonia, NC
(Zone 7b)

March 1, 2010
4:07 PM

Post #7596884

Wish I received this in the fall, too late for the ones in the pots from last year. I'll try to remember this, but please repost in September.
critterologist
Frederick, MD
(Zone 6b)

March 1, 2010
8:04 PM

Post #7597418

Make a note on your calendar! (I don't have much say in when/if articles are re-run.)

And check those pots, especially if you brought any of them inside the garage or basement for the winter... :-)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Growing and Propagating Ornamental Sweet Potatoes: Save them for next year and save $$ Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Ornamental sweet potatoes randbponder 26 Feb 24, 2010 12:57 AM
OSP detheo 1 Feb 21, 2010 2:33 PM
Zone MarilynneS 2 Feb 22, 2010 12:57 AM
Ornamental sweet potatoes mom1776 2 Feb 22, 2010 10:30 PM
Sweet! margieseyfer 1 Feb 22, 2010 10:28 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America