Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Article: Warm and Cozy Buckwheat Seeds?: Buckwheat, A Miracle seed

Communities > Forums > Article: Warm and Cozy Buckwheat Seeds?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Warm and Cozy Buckwheat Seeds?Replies: 1, Views: 23
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

March 1, 2010
4:57 PM

Post #7596990

This is the first time that I have heard of buckwheat being used as a warmer for your cold body. I know that buckwheat contains rutin that has physical properties that are good for our health. I was first introduced to buckwheat when I needed some alternatives for wheat sensitivity. By the way have you tried making the pizza yet with Garlic and artichoke.
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

March 1, 2010
11:59 PM

Post #7597946

Hi 3pmp...
Yes, buckwheat is good for us.

And no, I haven't tried the pizza yet, because I'm waiting for when I have company to share it with. I rarely cook anything special for just me, and that pizza seems to be something well worth sharing.

But I have the recipe, thanks to you, and maybe this weekend will be the time.

Thank you!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Warm and Cozy Buckwheat Seeds? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cold feet Liquidambar2 7 Feb 25, 2010 2:53 AM
sobakawa pillows gloria125 19 Mar 13, 2012 6:22 AM
Rice and dried deer corn work well too darkmoondreamer 12 Dec 9, 2011 10:16 AM
Friends everywhere Lancemg 1 Mar 2, 2010 12:08 AM
Buckwheat cozies Jeanniegardener 1 Mar 2, 2010 2:10 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America