Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Warm and Cozy Buckwheat Seeds?: Buckwheat, A Miracle seed

Communities > Forums > Article: Warm and Cozy Buckwheat Seeds?
bookmark
Forum: Article: Warm and Cozy Buckwheat Seeds?Replies: 1, Views: 23
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

March 1, 2010
4:57 PM

Post #7596990

This is the first time that I have heard of buckwheat being used as a warmer for your cold body. I know that buckwheat contains rutin that has physical properties that are good for our health. I was first introduced to buckwheat when I needed some alternatives for wheat sensitivity. By the way have you tried making the pizza yet with Garlic and artichoke.
Sharran
Calvert City, KY
(Zone 7a)

March 1, 2010
11:59 PM

Post #7597946

Hi 3pmp...
Yes, buckwheat is good for us.

And no, I haven't tried the pizza yet, because I'm waiting for when I have company to share it with. I rarely cook anything special for just me, and that pizza seems to be something well worth sharing.

But I have the recipe, thanks to you, and maybe this weekend will be the time.

Thank you!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Warm and Cozy Buckwheat Seeds? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cold feet Liquidambar2 7 Feb 25, 2010 2:53 AM
sobakawa pillows gloria125 19 Mar 13, 2012 6:22 AM
Rice and dried deer corn work well too darkmoondreamer 12 Dec 9, 2011 10:16 AM
Friends everywhere Lancemg 1 Mar 2, 2010 12:08 AM
Buckwheat cozies Jeanniegardener 1 Mar 2, 2010 2:10 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America