Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Confessions of a Coffee-aholic: A French Roast toast

Communities > Forums > Article: Confessions of a Coffee-aholic
bookmark
Forum: Article: Confessions of a Coffee-aholicReplies: 1, Views: 19
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Caedi25
Kirkland, WA
(Zone 8b)

March 5, 2010
2:11 PM

Post #7606900

Tasty article! I salute you with the raising of a mug of fragrant dark French Roast coffee - beans ground at home, no cream, no sugar to degrade the strength - from here in the land of Starbuck's, where the first store opened in 1971 at Seattle's Pike Place Market. We "Pac Norts" are kind've infamous for our coffee mania. A friend visiting from San Francisco once remarked to me in wonder, "You people can even get a great espresso at a Mini-Lube!" One of my favorite stands is out in the middle of the proverbial "nowhere" just a few yards from the daffodil fields in Skagit County! Perhaps we need a lift, what with our occasional (read: frequent)... uh...dankness, but we loves our coffee, we does. So thanks very much for your article. Provided the perfect excuse to enjoy just one more cup of my beloved "plasma" before rejoining tha annual battle-with-the-bittercress. Got me thinking, too. Wonder if a nice little coffee plant might like to join our household...?
threegardeners
North Augusta, ON

March 5, 2010
3:33 PM

Post #7607036

^_^

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Confessions of a Coffee-aholic Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Nice article pbtxlady 36 Mar 14, 2010 4:00 PM
Great article! doccat5 6 Feb 18, 2008 3:58 PM
Great article LavinaMae 0 Feb 15, 2008 11:37 PM
coffee-yuck momsey 0 Feb 18, 2008 3:06 PM
What timing! JuneyBug 0 Mar 3, 2010 4:48 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America