Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Container Gardening: Pamela Crawford and side planting containers

Communities > Forums > Container Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Container GardeningReplies: 67, Views: 1,189
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
pennefeather
McLean, VA
(Zone 6b)

March 7, 2010
10:12 AM

Post #7610865

I wanted to get some opinions on Pamela Crawford's products, and also on side planting. I found her planters in a Kinsmangarden.com catalogue that I received a couple of months ago. Although the planters seem pricey, I really like the look of the finished product. I especially like the border columns that you can put in your garden, and am seriously considering trying this. If anyone has any experience with these products, I would love to hear it.

Essentially, the basket allows you to easily plant flowers in the top as well as the side, which grows into a large full looking planter. The border columns allow this to be elevated in the garden. This picture is from her website, http://sideplanting.com/default.asp?action=drawpage&pageid=22.

The second question that I have is the actual plants to be used. In her website, all the plants she recommends are for shade or partially shady area. I am thinking about using this in full sun areas, but I hesitate to spend a lot of money if it isn't practical in these areas. I'm wondering if others have done something similiar, and if so, which plants they might recommend. These are her recommendations http://sideplanting.com/images/recommendedplants.pdf.

Thumbnail by pennefeather
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Pippi21
Silver Spring, MD
(Zone 6b)

March 8, 2010
6:35 AM

Post #7612686

I've been wanting to buy her book but wanted to see it in book store first to see if it worth buying and easy to follow her instructions. Those fiber-like shells she plants in, don't they have a tendency to dry out easily? It sure has been my experience when I[ve purchased hanging baskets made from those. Could you do the same concept with the bloommaster pots?
pennefeather
McLean, VA
(Zone 6b)

March 9, 2010
2:09 PM

Post #7616567

What's a bloommaster pot?
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

March 9, 2010
2:53 PM

Post #7616665

http://www.bloommaster.com/
pennefeather
McLean, VA
(Zone 6b)

March 10, 2010
5:20 AM

Post #7618135

Pirl, the bloommaster pots have the same look when they are planted! I have a master gardener class this morning at Merrifield nursery, and I'm going to see what they have in stock. Both of these products look great, but they are are pricey. I also like the fact that the bloommaster is recommending petunias. I already have some started, but I probably should get another couple of packages this morning.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

March 10, 2010
5:23 AM

Post #7618142

I'd like to see them in bloom in person. They look so nice in photos.
Pippi21
Silver Spring, MD
(Zone 6b)

March 10, 2010
9:31 AM

Post #7618795

Bloommaster has its own website, I believe. Google Bloomaster flower pots. They are made of plastic from the picture where Pamela's creations are made from those fiber type basket liners if I'm not mistaken. I can't recall where I saw the video of her but I'm sure if you google her name, it will come up with the site also. Kinsman gardening supplies may have something on their site about her products. It just came into my head! LOL! Aging isn't for sissies! Her video makes it look simple but I still think you have to have some creativity about you to put together the right colors,right type of plants,etc.
pennefeather
McLean, VA
(Zone 6b)

March 10, 2010
11:04 AM

Post #7619003

I looked around at my nursery today, but they didn't have anything similar, so I guess I'll figure out if I'm going with Pamela Crawford or Bloommaster Pots. I love that full look.
LindaCA
Concord, CA
(Zone 9a)

March 11, 2010
8:00 AM

Post #7621027

Hi,
I tried the Pamela Crawford side planters last year. I live in N.CA where the summers are hot and dry. Well, the only problem I has was watering these pots it was a real challenge for me. I hope to hook up a drip system this year. Also the squirrels seem to love these pots and thought they were the perfect place to dig. lol
Mine never got as full as I had hoped. I planted inpatience, petunias, kale, all sorts of things. Some were in full shade and some in full sun. I was disappointed but I think it was my failure to keep them watered. These would work better if you get summer rain. Oh I forgot to mention I used some of those water chrystles
Just my experience.
pennefeather
McLean, VA
(Zone 6b)

March 11, 2010
9:45 AM

Post #7621264

Linda, thanks for your information. I think that I am going to try Pamela Crawfords, column baskets near my front door. I know that in past summers, I needed to water my pots daily, even when using the water crystals. I hope that this works out well.
LindaCA
Concord, CA
(Zone 9a)

March 12, 2010
11:35 AM

Post #7623976

Good luck. They are so beautiful. I am definately going to try again this year. I also have the column baskets. They look really nice under my redwood trees. now just need to figure out how to keep them watered. lol
Post pictues when you get them going I would love to see them.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

March 14, 2010
7:08 AM

Post #7628015

I don't know much about her, but when I grown in that type of pot I put an old plastic plate at the bottom of the pot to hold moisture in. I think last year I used the plastic drip trays that have a small edge. That really helps in holding some water. Otherwise in the sun I am guessing it would be a twice a da project to keep them watered around here.
Mrdonald1
Savannah, GA

May 2, 2010
10:43 AM

Post #7757074

Pamela Crawford. I purchased her book (which is filled with fantastically staged photos of flowers with veggies). But. I was disappointed by her guide to buy side-plant gardening accessories in order to achieve HER result. Those side mounted planters she recommends consume copious amounts of water and should come with their own garden worker to water them several times a day during the hot season. Not good.

The cost of her source to purchase the accessories to complete this "look" is far out of my normal range, so I quickly returned the book to my garden store. I agree that the photos look great, but I consider the idea impractical for the average person.

Also, she writes about having gone through 2300 plants to achieve 200 veggie/flower combos that work well. I also live in hot and humid Georgia, as does the writer, so I understand first hand hand her trials, but...I think I'll look around, wait, and be patient for another similar idea that is #1 less costly and #2 less LABOR INTENSIVE.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

May 2, 2010
10:47 AM

Post #7757083

I also bought the book, but I don't see why I can't use a normal hanging pot to acheive the same thing with maybe some adjustmernts. I have lots of haning pots and we get over 100 degrees here during the summer. We are said to have winters like Wisconsion and summer like Georgia...I do have to water the my hangers everyday, especially because they hang on the edge of the porch. I think that is just a given. The only problem I see is if you don't start the plants from seed you will have a lot of cost because the pots are extrememly full.
evelyn_inthegarden
Sierra Foothills, CA
(Zone 8a)

May 2, 2010
1:16 PM

Post #7757485

Mrdonald1 ~ I suppose household help in the south isn't what it used to be. I thought every one had a maid and a cook.
evelyn_inthegarden
Sierra Foothills, CA
(Zone 8a)

May 2, 2010
1:21 PM

Post #7757494

pirl ~ I followed your link to the bloomaster website ~ WOW! they sure look great! I wonder if joannabanana uses them...hers are spectacular! She is in the annuals forum.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

May 2, 2010
1:52 PM

Post #7757558

evelyn, I will have to go look her up on the annuals. I want really pretty pots and hangings this year... I am willing to go the extra mile...LOL

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

May 2, 2010
6:43 PM

Post #7758464

Wouldn't a large drill bit and a good-sized hanging basket or pot accomplish the same thing?
pennefeather
McLean, VA
(Zone 6b)

May 2, 2010
7:30 PM

Post #7758622

I really like the look of the baskets on the columns. I want something large to flank my front door. I have agonized over these because they aren't inexpensive, but I have decided to take the plunge and get them. The bloommaster pots wont work for me because I don't have a secure way to put them in another pot so that they don't move. I think that for any other usage, I would prefer the bloommaster.

I am not anticipating a display as large as Pamela Crawford's, but I hope that it is eye-catching, when it is finished.

Thumbnail by pennefeather

Chocolatemoose
North Pole, AK
(Zone 1)

May 2, 2010
9:28 PM

Post #7758889

Mrdonald1...DITTO! Pamela Crawford's book was the biggest waste of gardening $$$ I've spent so far this year. Wish I'd looked it over a bit more before purchasing. And my garden center won't take back books.
ebhuval
Covington, LA
(Zone 8b)

May 3, 2010
9:50 AM

Post #7760183

I have a bloomaster box planter and absolutely love it. Actually I plan on getting two more. The one I have has done great it is in partial shade. I have begonia's, impatients, geranium, pentas, scavolia in it. This is a picture one week after planting I will send an updated picture tomorrow.

I live in south Louisiana and I am also worried about the heat - I would like to have the next planter in direct sun. Anyone have any suggestions of what can stand the heat? I am looking into installing a drip system for these pots has anyone attempted that.

Thanks,

Thumbnail by ebhuval

Rene10
Wauchula, FL
(Zone 9b)

May 3, 2010
11:35 AM

Post #7760514

I just got yhe newsletter from Lowes [Finr Gardening] & it has insructions for making a hanging basket Looks pretty simple. I may try it!
Lorine
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 3, 2010
12:45 PM

Post #7760717

Here's a link to it:

http://www.finegardening.com/how-to/articles/build-a-hanging-basket.aspx
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

May 3, 2010
2:48 PM

Post #7761040

pirl, I saw that in the magazine and thought it was quite clever. Wonder if you used a small white styrofoam cooler and painted it green, but holes in the bottom for drainage. It would keep the sun from heating up the soil and I would think it would help hold moisture... The plants planted on the edge should hide the cooler, and the top would spill over...sounds extreme but in a warped sense just might work...LOL, actually now that I think about it, I wonder if you could use those sheets of insulating foam for houses. Cut the size you want, glue together and paint...?
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 3, 2010
5:47 PM

Post #7761590

I just don't know if the coolers would accept spray paint. It flakes off so many other things like outdoor pots.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

May 4, 2010
8:58 AM

Post #7763193

Oh I didn't know that, about flaking paint and styrofoam. Darn and here I thought I was being so cleaver...rofl I have some outdoor pots that need repainted, what have you used with success, anything? I like that muted non glossy color they come with when you first purchase them...but have no idea what kind of paint that is. I could probably go to a paint store and take one.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 4, 2010
9:51 AM

Post #7763297

Couldn't you cover the cooler with burlap and tack it (gently) in place?

There are spray paints just for plastic. There's a wide selection of colors but I don't know if the outside pots are actual plastic or some other material. Maybe you could bring one with you to the paint store and ask what you should use.
JoParrott
Richland, WA
(Zone 7b)

May 4, 2010
10:07 AM

Post #7763329

I have used spray paint on a styrofoam cooler and it melted the foam! The idea of covering it with burlap (or other fabric) sounds good. I plan to create some sort of planter with side planting- just haven't got to it yet! I saved a "topsy turvy" tomato deal from last year (what a farce that is!) and may cut some holes in the sides. But upside planting is just way too bizarre- roots will NOT grow upward-it is unnatural. If you want to make a hanging tomato, simply use a strong bucket with a good handle, and plant the tomato in the top and let it cascade down- The roots can fill the soil as they were intended to.
annabell52
Edmonton, AB
(Zone 3a)

May 4, 2010
11:46 AM

Post #7763573

Pain for styrofoam has to be from a craft store. They make one that is for foam that will not eat the styro. I found that covering the styrofoam with landscape fabric and glue guning some sticks or bark to it works. This seems to only last one season and I'm looking for my photos of this project.
I have a friend who has a restaruant and she gets big fish in long styrofoam containers with lids and I have been saving some to do a hypertufa form but haven't got around to it yet. I have used them to start or grow on my Sempiviviums and as long as I poke holes in the bottom they work fine.
Ann
Mrdonald1
Savannah, GA

May 4, 2010
1:25 PM

Post #7763853

evelyn_inthegarden...you're right about not having quality household help in the deep south homes anymore. But I am the help! The dixieland-gone-with-the-wind type of "colored" help. Big laughter.

Pirl, thanks for your 411 on the Bloom Master website and their line of affordable side-planters. I will give them a test run, and report back to this thread.

Back to evelyn_inthegarden, girl I's jes' messin' witcha Ma'am, I am not the hired help here in hot and beautiful Savannah...but I am "colored", as we were once called in the south. Big Smile.

Thumbnail by Mrdonald1

evelyn_inthegarden
Sierra Foothills, CA
(Zone 8a)

May 4, 2010
4:18 PM

Post #7764378

I did not mean to offend you, I hope that you understand, as I am the "hired-help" as well. I just think that all gardeners should have people at their "beck and call" as all of it is just darn hard work, and no rest all year, as even in winter time, we should be starting seeds and making plans for the next season's success.

Sometimes DH will help, as we are both retired now, so I guess I should call myself lucky.

In your picture, you look more like a "rock star", than a gardener. I am an old lady, but yet a young gardener...to paraphrase an old saying...

Happy gardening,

Evelyn

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

May 4, 2010
6:51 PM

Post #7764896

I am a moderately old, moderately experienced gardener from the Midwest, I'm the non-hired help, lol. And you absolutely *do* look like a rock star!
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 4, 2010
7:00 PM

Post #7764940

I'm my own hired help and with a granddaughter almost 19 I can't claim I'm 29 anymore!

What I really want is a cute pool boy. I don't have a pool but maybe I could train him to edge and pull weeds. It's worth a try, right?

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

May 5, 2010
3:05 AM

Post #7765530

I want a pool boy, but I don't have a pool. That would make my motivations rather transparent. LOL
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 5, 2010
6:05 AM

Post #7765779

Having a pool is not a requirement for having a pool boy!

Couldn't we each have a pool boy and call it movable Garden Art?

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

May 5, 2010
7:05 AM

Post #7765963

Yes. Performance art. If he could play some mean blues guitar and occasionally lift those big bales of potting soil, that would be perfect. I would never go back in the house.
evelyn_inthegarden
Sierra Foothills, CA
(Zone 8a)

May 5, 2010
10:27 AM

Post #7766537

pirl and Celene ~ re:pool boys...WOW, great idea, where do I sign up? (For weeding and yard work only, of course...nothing more)
evelyn_inthegarden
Sierra Foothills, CA
(Zone 8a)

May 5, 2010
10:28 AM

Post #7766541

pirl and Celene ~ re:pool boys...WOW, great idea, where do I sign up? (For weeding and yard work only, of course...nothing more)

Mrdonald1...it looks like we got our "hired help"!
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 5, 2010
10:50 AM

Post #7766583

Evelyn - you get to sign up right after Celene and I do! We can share if they have triplets.

Love the, "...nothing more". Sure! Right!
Mrdonald1
Savannah, GA

May 5, 2010
4:41 PM

Post #7767433

You gals are outrageously funny! This has been hoot listening to y'all talk about triplet pool boys, "nothing more", and the like...like an episode of Desperate Housewives.. Somebody better warn the pool boy what's up when y'all keep dropping stuff so he can bend over the retrieve it. Rock Star? Wow, now that's really a compliment for this 28 year old, plus three decades. Thanks for the belly laughs ladies...a real treat. Here's some frolicking pool boys for you!

Thumbnail by Mrdonald1

pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 5, 2010
5:27 PM

Post #7767558

Oh, I doubt those clowns are what we're after, MrDonald. We need pool boys for some...serious conversation about the economy and world events. Then, after that two minutes is over we can go on to...other things.

Three decades + 28 is far better than three score + 28!

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

May 5, 2010
5:33 PM

Post #7767578

I agree, Pirl. I need a pool boy with more substance.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 5, 2010
5:47 PM

Post #7767643

Endurance is another quality we need. After our conversation we need him to do the physical work required to maintain the very high standards we have in... gardening, right?.
Mrdonald1
Savannah, GA

May 5, 2010
7:21 PM

Post #7768015

Naughty. Naughty. Naughty. "Clowns"..."Serious conversation"..."performance art"..."three score + 28"..."more substance"..."high standards"...Mmm-Hmmm. Sure...and my mammy came here flipping pancakes on The Mayflower. ROTFLMBAO!!! !!! !!! Weren't we asking about the book by Pamela whats-her-face a few days ago?

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

May 5, 2010
9:20 PM

Post #7768392

Who needs Pamela when we can have quality, substantial, high-endurance pool boys? My nonna came here rolling pasta and kneading bread, she missed the Mayflower by four or so centuries, but she seemed to know what she was doing. She would agree about the pool boys, too.

I'm having new patio furniture delivered and assembled Saturday. How will I be able to keep a straight face?
evelyn_inthegarden
Sierra Foothills, CA
(Zone 8a)

May 5, 2010
10:55 PM

Post #7768488

Well the patio boy will not know about the pool boy, so what does it matter??
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 6, 2010
5:19 AM

Post #7768753

Celene - we just got our new furniture but it didn't arrive with any help at all. My husband put it together in less than two hours.

Here it's the guys at the irrigation system that evoke many good "pool boy" thoughts. I think the females would enjoy a calendar featuring them.

Now if you have any kind of conflict between the pool boy and the dining set boy you just give Evelyn or me a call and we'll do our best to help you.

Pamela? Pamela who?

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

May 6, 2010
5:35 AM

Post #7768788

I will have to say, best ever was the Fire academy doing a practice burn on an old barn on my parent's property. The old barn never looked so good.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 6, 2010
6:47 AM

Post #7768979

I can fully agree about firemen performing their practice sessions. I wonder if they're as active putting out the trash but that's not why I'd like one as a pet.

Celene

Celene
Columbus, OH

May 6, 2010
9:46 AM

Post #7769415

I can put out the trash myself. Priorities. LOL I have a law enforcement officer at home, and fwiw...yes, he puts out the trash if I ask.
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 6, 2010
12:18 PM

Post #7769784

You're right. We can take care of the trash and dream of our pool boys as we do it. No one else has to know what we're thinking about.
evelyn_inthegarden
Sierra Foothills, CA
(Zone 8a)

May 6, 2010
9:19 PM

Post #7771119

heh, heh ☺
JoParrott
Richland, WA
(Zone 7b)

May 6, 2010
10:50 PM

Post #7771240

I think I will take a break from this thread until it gets back to plants-
Chocolatemoose
North Pole, AK
(Zone 1)

May 6, 2010
11:25 PM

Post #7771262

I have thoroughly enjoyed this side trip!...Many laughs.;-)
gemp
Belmont, WI
(Zone 4b)

May 6, 2010
11:31 PM

Post #7771267

I've enjoyed it
The spring time brought out the young hearts in all the girls:))
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 7, 2010
6:16 AM

Post #7771659

Here's a quote from an Email I received recently from a DG female friend who is 74:

"There are other pleasures at that nursery. Astilbes and Kriss, the perennial expert and eye candy guy."

evelyn_inthegarden
Sierra Foothills, CA
(Zone 8a)

May 7, 2010
12:05 PM

Post #7772701

Plants have sex all the time - how would we get so many varieties and hybrids?? ☺
evelyn_inthegarden
Sierra Foothills, CA
(Zone 8a)

May 7, 2010
12:07 PM

Post #7772704

Still, this thread would be more appropriate in the propagation forum.

So what about those Pamela Crawford containers? Are they worth the money?
pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY
(Zone 7a)

May 7, 2010
12:18 PM

Post #7772729

Since they'd still need constant attention and the help of a friend or neighbor (to water them daily) to have a 3 or 5 day getaway, I would not be interested though I think they're pretty to look at - there I go again.
evelyn_inthegarden
Sierra Foothills, CA
(Zone 8a)

May 7, 2010
12:26 PM

Post #7772748

Aw, pirl ~ ya jest cain't hep yousself.
kqcrna
Cincinnati, OH
(Zone 6a)

May 12, 2010
2:30 PM

Post #7787425

See this thread

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1024184/?hl=bloommaster pots

Karen
sylguy
Austin, TX

May 18, 2010
11:15 PM

Post #7806125

pennefeather I tackled the big PC basket last year and it was a huge project but stunning. I'm 70 and the hubby and I had to get out the telescoping ladder to hang it from a tree on a chain designed for porch swings, as it was way too big for the deck and although it had the gismo on bottom to attach to a post it was too big for that too. It took 30/5" plants and 3/6" plants center top. I used ruby perilla at the top, and begonias, portulaca, licorice, silver dichondra, and lime green sweet potato vine. Per the video, I filled the bottom with soil up to the first row of 7 holes (the size of a half dollar with 4 radiating slits) added plant food and took each plant out of its pot, soaked the rootball in water and squeezed into a carrot shape, poked it through the hole and fanned out the roots. Next more dirt and 14 more plants, then dirt around the sides 2" below the top and added the 8 silvery plants, spread their roots, and put 3/6" perillas in the top. That's 32 trips up and down the step ladder (hubby went to an air show). I bragged at the nursery that it got full morning sun and filtered afternoon sun (I'm in Austin, Texas and "full sun" is tooo much) and they said, "so you have it on a swivel." Well no, I didn't, but I bought one and it was early in the process so hubby got under the basket like Atlas, I was back up the ladder with the slack, I slipped on a swivel. That puppy will hang there 'till we croak, no more high ladders, only short step ones. The cocoa liner held up well and I'll only replace it this year because the holes are stretched out. It was a horrendous summer and still I only watered every other day, thoroughly, because it was sooo big, but it lasted 'till well into Nov. and it got raves. The perilla grew 2' tall and bloused over leaving only a fringe of the silvery plants and the vine covered some of the other plants. I'm gearing up for this year. In the top I'm looking for a purple sword shaped upright leaved plant I've seen, I'l repeat the silvery fringe around the top, and I won't alternate with the vine, instead I'll only use 4 around the bottom row. Wish me luck. If I can post pix, I'l try for an early shot a full shot and a close up of the perilla. It's a gorgeous plant that I kept breaking off and planting directly in other pots, I wintered some over and will put them in regular pots.

Thumbnail by sylguy

sylguy
Austin, TX

May 18, 2010
11:23 PM

Post #7806132

Seems you can only stick one picture in at a time...I'm so technobackward!

Thumbnail by sylguy

happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

May 19, 2010
6:06 AM

Post #7806473

sylguy, that is a beautiful arrangement! Love that black plant in the center, very dramatic!
pennefeather
McLean, VA
(Zone 6b)

May 19, 2010
1:11 PM

Post #7807831

Thank you so much for posting your pictures Sylguy. It sounds like you went through a lot of work with the pot, but it looks like it was worth it.

I am waiting for my order to arrive. Hopefully, I will have it within the next two weeks. They were backordered on the columns. Meanwhile I am hardening off my seedlings that will be going in there. My drive way is covered with flats.
happgarden
Kansas City (Joyce), MO
(Zone 5a)

May 19, 2010
7:51 PM

Post #7809116

Please post pictres we would love to see the progress.

onewish1

onewish1
Denville, NJ
(Zone 6b)

May 29, 2010
8:13 PM

Post #7841283

sorry I started my thread before I saw yours... but I posted my starting photos here

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1102111/

and here are some past threads

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/720502/
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/853798/
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1024184/
sylguy
Austin, TX

May 31, 2010
7:34 PM

Post #7847357

THX pennefeather, I hope you have as much fun with yours as I did. I look forward to pictures.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Container Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Growing tomatoes upside down BittysGarden 112 Jul 19, 2009 5:51 AM
Raspberry Plants in Containers MummyOF4dolls 23 Mar 27, 2012 4:00 PM
Flower Pouches? nathalyn 80 Sep 11, 2008 10:49 PM
Growin' bags kwells 53 Aug 24, 2008 3:12 PM
How to make papercrete containers. Tomtom 423 May 5, 2013 3:52 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America